6.Again

Two weeks later

Jin was busy signing some documents when there was a knock on the cabin door.

"Come in" he said not bothering to look up from his work.

The door opened and in came his assistant with a card in his hand.

"Sir, you've got an invitation for a party today."

Jin stopped for a second and looked at Hoseok from above his specs.

"Whatever it is, I don't have time." said Jin frowning slightly.

"Sir, It's the invitation for Mr.Min Yoongi's birthday."

Jin's eyes went wide with shock as he stood up from the chair. "Oh my god! How the hell did I forgot?"

Hoseok just stayed not knowing what to say. No wonder he forgot his own brother's birthday last year.

"He'll be so mad at me. When is the party Hoseok?"

"7.p.m. sir"

"Oh, alright...I gotta give him an expensive present today so he won't punch me in face. Hoseok, go to a best watch selling shop nearby and buy a silver...no, golden color Rolex. Pay it by a cheque. I want it on my desk before 5 o' clock today."

"Yes sir"

"And ready a new red color suit for me. I'm going straight from office."

Hoseok bowed and went out. 

Jin bit his finger nails nervously. How exactly did he forgot his best friend's birthday?

.....................................

Jin was on his way to Yoongi's party. He hoped his friend wouldn't throw him out.

"Sir, we're here." the driver called out breaking Jin's thoughts.

Jin got out of his car with the present in his hand. The security guard opened the gate for him to enter.

He  heard so many noises from inside the house as he closed to the main door. Jin went to it and saw Yoongi greeting everyone with his gummy smile. He prayed the god to have the same welcome and went over to Yoongi's smiling his best smile.

 He prayed the god to have the same welcome and went over to Yoongi's smiling his best smile

"Do I know you?" asked Yoongi with small eyes. "I don't remember inviting someone like you?"

"Oh, come on Yoons.." said Jin giving a tap on the shorter one's shoulder. "I know you're angry and I'm so sorry. You know..."

"....How much work I got to to do these days." said Yoongi in annoyence.

"I'm really and truly sorry for that Yoongi-shii. Here, I bought you the best gift ever."

Yoongi looked at the gift and then back at Jin. "You're trying to bribe me or something Jinnie?"

Jin grinned. He knew Yoongi's not angry because of that 'Jinnie'. "You know I love you."

Yoongi scoffed and stood aside to let Jin come in.  "No thanks, I'm straight."

................................

The party went over for about three more hours. Jin was the last to left. He usually don't drink but at parties you must see how he gulp down those bottles with Yoongi.

After getting so much drunk, Yoongi fell asleep on the couch. Somehow, Jin informed a maid to take care of him and came into the road swaying but he couldn't find his car. 

Jin pulled out his phone and called his driver. After a while he pick up.

"Sir, I'm s..."

"Where the fuck are you Minho?" screamed Jin into the phone. Luckily the road was almost empty because it was late night.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm caught in heavy traffic right now. A terrible accident has happened ahead."

"Where the fuck..... did you went at this time?" 

"Sir we were out of fuel so I drove to a shed."

"Well then, you are fired...you fucking...bastard.."

Jin was near bursting with anger. He went on swearing to his driver while walking here and there on the pavement. He swayed side to side and suddenly bumped into someone causing a hot coffee cup on the other's hand pour all over his coat.

"Ouch....WHAT THE FUCK?" shrieked Jin in fury. "Are you fucking blind?"

The guy who he had run into was looking at his face with utmost shock.

"J-Jin?" 

**********************************