18. Hold me, never let go

Jin was on the way back home from office with Minho. It has been a tough week for him; always spacing out, crying or sleeping after crying. Finally, Tae and Namjoon realized it's unhealthy to Jin so they talked with him for like hours and were able to convince him that going back for work is better.

Jin tried his best to concentrate on work at office but all he could think about was Jungkook, Jungkook and more Jungkook. He zooned out during lunch time, conversations and even at meetings. Lots of entrepreneurs who came for business deals went back with disgrace because of his lack of interest. Hoseok also had a hard time apologizing them for his boss.

Jin sighed staring through the window. Life felt pathetic for him again. Fate seemed to grab away his every ounce of happiness. 

At some moment the vehicle stopped at traffic lights. Jin ran his eyes over the vehicle which pulled next to his to a stop and his eyes went wide. It was a police car and inside it sat Seo-Joon in the driving seat. Jin's  eyes immediately went over to the passenger seat and sure enough, there sat the love of his life, Jungkook.

Jin literally bump his nose on the shutter by trying to get a better view of the boy. But as for his car shutters were dark colored, he couldn't see Jungkook's facial expression. He hoped it to be a grumpy one. 

Seo-Joon seemed to be asking about something from the boy and he saw the younger's lips moving in response. How much did Jin died to hear what they said. 

The traffic light turned green and the vehicles started to move again. Jin cling onto the shutter until the police car overtook and he couldn't see the boys anymore. Then he sprang forward and hit Minho on his shoulder.

" Minho, see that police car ahead?" said Jin in a hurry. "Follow it and for god's sake don't let them notice."

Minho looked puzzled but he did as Jin said. He slowed down the car and kept a safe distance between them.

Jin gaze ahead and as he had guessed the car went directly towards Jungkook's house. 

"Minho, stop the car here." said Jin as they turned to the minor road. "I'm gonna go by foot from here."

Jin unlocked the door and got out as Minho did the same. But Jin stopped him.

"You don't need to come."

"Sir you will ge.."

"I said stay here. I don't want you to get in trouble and I'll be back soon."

Minho nodded doubtfully. He was really afraid of what his master's going to do.

Jin walked over towards Jungkook's neighborhood and looked at the house which was drowned in darkness. Only the street lamp gave a little light on the outside. That signed Mrs.Jeon's out.

As he look closer he saw the couple walking towards the house. It seemed like Jungkook wasn't aware of the other who was creeping behind. Jin stepped slowly a little forward and hid behind the fence which was covered with bushes. 

Jin saw Jungkook turning the lock and at once get surprised by seeing Seo-Joon behind him.

In no time Jin saw Seo-Joon pulled Jungkook into a kiss; a deep kiss. Jin's heart almost jumped out of his chest with shock seeing that. Tears filled into his eyes and he quickly covered his mouth to prevent making any noises.

They kissed for a long while and suddenly Seo-Joon pushed Jungkook inside and Jin heard him whine. His heart ached hearing it. How could he be so harsh on him? 

Then he saw the door close. His whole body was sweating with a lot of emotions. Are they going to have.........? He couldn't stay there anymore. He's unemployed now; he's not the one to judge Jungkook's life anymore.