7.Little House

He recognized those eyes at once. They were his. Him, who interrupt his magic show few weeks ago. The same Him... who had been his most precious memory at university.

Jin suddenly looked at the other's face. He saw those big brown doe eyes a little blurry, which was somehow familier to him. He squinted to get a better view and a memory of them.

The other boy broke his gaze and looked at Jin's coat.

"Oh my... I'm really sorry Jin. Wait,I'll give you my jersey."

The boy was removing his jersey in a hurry when the other one stopped him by clutching his hand.

"No, you don't need to do that." said Jin. "Do I...know you?"

The boy looked at his face in astonishment while tears filled to his eyes. How could 'he' forget him this fast? "You don't actually remember me?"

"No I d.....Owak!!" Jin vomited all over the boy's shirt unexpectedly.

The boy held the unstable Jin firmly, not letting him fall. Jin tried to stand straight but failed by doing a second round of puking.

Jin panted heavily against the younger. "I...I...I'm sorry..I'm sorry..."

"It's alright Jin. You can clean up at my home if you want, It's only a little far from here."

Jin nodded in exhaust. The other slipped Jin's hand over his shoulder and helped him to put his weight on him. Then he started to drag him down the road.

After a while they came to a little house. Jin was still not in his senses even when the boy opened the door and walked him inside to a small but a tidy living room. He helped Jin to sit on a nearby couch which made a cracking sound.

The boy turn on a light and looked at Jin.

" Stay there,I'll find you some clothes. And please don't make loud noises because my mom's sleeping."

He was about to go when Jin called him again. 

"Who are you by the way?"

Jungkook didn't turn but answered, "I'm Jeon Jungkook." and he went over to his room.

Jin tried to think of the name so hard but it made him feel dizzy again. After a while Jungkook came in  with some clothes in his hand. He placed them on Jin's hand.

"You can change here while I wash myself. I don't know if they would fit you but those are the newest ones I've got so... They should be large enough."

Jin didn't listen to a single word he said. He was just staring at those eyes. He couldn't get  his eyes off them. How can someone's eyes look so cute like that?

Jungkook noticed Jin gazing at his face and his face turned red. He turned back and ran to the bathroom. Jin chuckled to himself seeing  his cute action.

Jin tried on Jungkook's shirt and trousers struggling not to fall while dressing. They fit perfectly to him but the thing he loved most was the smell in them. He inhaled it several times.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom changed. He signaled Jin to stay there and went over to the kitchen to make some tea.

Jin was stroking the trouser when Jungkook came in with two cups of steaming tea. He placed one on a table and came to Jin holding the other.

"Are you sure you won't spill it all over yourself?" asked Jungkook seeing that Jin was still tipsy.

"N-Nah..." said Jin trying to take the cup from Jungkook's hand but stumbled and fell back on the couch.