13.Magic and Charms

That night the dinner went well. They talked mostly about Jungkook and his life. Hearing that, Jin badly wanted to help Jungkook but he kindly refused it. 

At the end Jin drove Jungkook back home. Jungkook was about to get out of the car when Jin tapped on his shoulder. Jungkook looked back at him.

"Do you know you look incredibly beautiful tonight?" he said with a serious expression.

Jungkook began to blush as usual. "Th-thank you Jin a-and you too look.. go-gorgeous."

"I'm world wide handsome, you know." said Jin pretending to adjust his coller. Jungkook smiled at him with a knowing look.

"Uh, what I wanted to ask is, would you mind meeting my brother this Saturday? You can even show us some of your magic tricks, Tae loves them."

Jungkook's face brightened up hearing that. "Oh, that's great Jin. I'll come for sure."

"And I'll pay..." Jin saw Jungkook's face getting dark so he stopped mid sentence. "And I'll pay for the feast I'm gonna organize just for you."

Jungkook chuckled and opened the door slowly still looking at Jin. "Thank you Jin for.."

"....Yah, I'm the one who should thank you for coming with me."

Jungkook smiled and got down. After bidding good-bye to each other Jin left in the car.

..............................................

Jin couldn't wait till Saturday arrives. He was nervous and happy like in heaven so the staff in his house and business place also had a peaceful time. He even said Good morning to the security guard at office. The man stood there stuck to the ground.

Jin haven't felt this much merry for years. He spent  every night talking with Jungkook for hours. He talked, laughed and smiled a lot. 

Taehyung witnessed this sudden change of his brother and tried to find about it but every time he asked a question related to that, Jin ignored it but said that he's gonna surprise him on Saturday. Jin was afraid to tell anyone before it comes true; before Jungkook become his actual lover.

On the day he promised to visit Jin, Jungkook woke up early. After brushing teeth and having a quick bath he fed his Kookie. Then he got his bag and put those magic equipments to it and placed it near Kookie's cage. While doing this his mom came to the living room and sighed seeing Jungkook's hurry.

"Kook, do you really have to do this?"

Jungkook turned to his mom and sighed. "Mom, you can't still understand Jin. He's a good guy."

"I don't doubt that but... you know, I'm still afraid.."

Jungkook sighed and went to his cloth cupboard. He opened it and got out a newest dress, Jin bought him. He looked decent since he received those gifts.

He quickly pulled on the dress and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After cooking  rice and some curries, he served his mom a plate and started to eat his.

As soon as he finished eating, he heard a car pulled up in front of his house. Jungkook's face lit up knowing who that is. He had been practicing for hours for this because he wanted to do his best. He was so excited.

Jungkook ran to the door and opened it before even Jin could ring the bell. Jin smiled up at him with his plump lips making Jungkook dazzled for a moment.

"Are you ready Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded and ran into the house to get his stuff. He said Good-bye to his worried looking mother and stepped out.