15.Life in pain

Jungkook didn't go to work; since he had lost his magic equipment bag and he couldn't play. Either way, his mom told him not ask for it back from Jin so he had to buy new ones. There weren't much expensive things in it but they were things which were adored so much by him once. However because of his mother's order he had to forgot them.

 He just roamed around the streets for a long time and went back home. As soon as he closed the door behind her mom who was sitting on the couch, gasped loudly.

"Jungkook, what happened to your lips?" she shouted getting up. "D-Did you went to see that Jin again? Is he the one responsible for this too?"

Jungkook looked down with a mix of feelings. Sadness, anger, guilt, sorrow, fear, helpless.....

"Why can't you listen to your mother Jungkook?   What is wrong with you? I told you to stay away from him and now see what has happened. He must have tried to suck the life out of you, that filthy pervert... how dare even he touch my son? He may have trucks full of money to buy anything but not innocent boys. If he want to have sex with everyone around him, he should go for club and beware not to hook up with decent people..."

Jungkook couldn't stand anymore hearing his mother bad-mouth about Seokjin, who's a gentlemen in everyway. 

"MOM STOP!!!" shrieked Jungkook making his mother stop her ranting in shock. "STOP TAKLING NONSENSE ABOUT JIN! HE'S NOT A BAD PERSON, HE'S NOT A PERVERT EITHER. SO SHUT UP!"

His mother looked at him for a moment in bewilderment and then shook her head with a sarcastic face.

"You dare to raise your voice against your mother for a whore like that huh? Jeon Jungkook, listen to this carefully. I guess you can remember my old friend, Mrs.Park and his son Seo-Joon. That boy asked about you for a couple of times but I ignored them because I thought you would find someone on your own size. But since you're being stubborn, I'm gonna say yes to him."

Jungkook's eyes went wide with horror as he shook his head. "N-No mom, please don't..."

"He's a police sergeant and he makes a good salary too. You won't have to work as a magician anymore Jungkook. And I know he loves you more than that Jin guy."

Jungkook got what's about to happen. His mother's gonna arrange a marriage for him with that Seo-Joon who he had disliked from the childhood. Seo-Joon always had eyes on him when he was in high-school even though he had a boyfriend back then.

"Mom please don't do this...I don't wanna marry right now.." said Jungkook while tears filled to his eyes. 

"You won't regret this son" said Mrs.Jeon smiling. "I'll call them to come here tomorrow and see you. I'm sure he would be on cloud nine to have you."

"No..." whined Jungkook in a small voice as his mother went to the room. He slid down the wall and hid his head inside his folded knees.

'Jin, save me for god's sake.. I need you'

.......................................

After Jungkook left him in the road, Jin climbed back to his car with difficulty and cried his heart out for a long time.  Then he drove away for a while not knowing where to go. After a while he spotted a club and went into it to have a drink.

He sat there still crying and ordered the some alcohol bottles. After he received them he drank a glass after glass without even thinking. He drank a lot crying until he couldn't anymore. He just sat there keeping his head on the table while babbling to himself.

"J-Jungkook, my Jung-kookie...(hicups).... D-don't you understand....(hicups)..I love you...just if you want to know....how much (hicups).... I love you.. just rip here...( clutches his chest)... rip here and see...this heart only beats...(hicups)... for you... why did you...reject my love Kookie....I love you so much Kookie....just come back to me Kookie.....I want you...I want you..."