2.Stress

Jin came out of the washroom adjusting his bath-robe when his phone rang on the bed-side table. He sighed and went to pick it up. It was his assistant Hoseok.

"Good morning Hoseok....No, I'm getting ready, why?...what?...What? He want another appointment?.....No, I DON'T. This is the second time he missed this important meeting with lame excuses.....His brother's surgery?......Who cares?.Tell him we canceled it forever....Big profit? WELL, I DON"T CARE.... No, I'm not repeating what I said Hoseok so do as I ordered...."

Jin disconnected the line and threw the phone onto the bed. 

"Namjoon!!" he screeched and at once the door opened and in came the so called man. 

"Yes sir? The coffee is ready sir" he asked bowing. He sensed that something was off with Jin. After all Namjoon had worked as both Tae's and Jin's private bodyguard for 8 years so he knew how to deal with them smoothly.

"Oh, yes.." said Jin calming down a little. "I wanted my coffee."

"I'll bring it soon sir." Namjoon bowed and went downstairs to the kitchen to bring Jin's morning coffee cup from the maid.

.........................................

Taw was waiting downstairs as Jin came to the living room climbing down the stairs in hurry.

(Greek god-Korean version, Kim Seokjin)

Jin slightly waved at Tae and came to his side. He knelt down at Tae's wheel chair.

"I will be late today Tae so don't wait for me tonight. Have dinner and go to sleep, okay?"

Tae looked at him with doe eyes. "But hyung, you promised last night to play monopoly with me."

Jin sighed at got up. "Hyung got a lot of work to do Tae Tae..so, maybe another time, okay?"

Tae nodded his head slightly. "I understand hyung, it's okay."

"That's my little tiger cub!!" smiled Jin and bent down to place a kiss on Tae's forehead. After having the return kiss as usual he ran to his car which was waiting outside.

.............................................

It was a rather hectic day for Jin. 

He was so worried refusing the offer that morning but since Hoseok had informed the other party about that he could do nothing. He had lost a big profit because of his stupid reckless behavior earlier. But anyone can't get back their horses by closing the stable door after they are gone.

As for Jin was more frustrated that day, he lent it out over others specially on poor Hoseok. Hoseok had to have a hard time that day.

Later that night, after all the work was done, Jin walked towards his car thinking about everything he had done today. He regreted doing them but he had no choice. He was supposed to work at a place which he didn't like so, things like that could happen. As usual, he put the whole blame on Mr.Kim.

Jin returned home so tired. He even yelled at his driver and some maids he met on his way to the room, without good reasons. He just wanted so badly to share his every hard moment with someone.. but who? Tae? No, definetly not, he suffered enough. Namjoon? He is a good listener but why should he bother his best worker more? He care too much about them and his house holding. Yoongi? No no no, he may surely drag him out to watch a musical show to relax just like last time.

Tae was in his room but he was wide awake. He was going to call Namjoon to bring him towards Jin but as soon as he heard Jin shouting, he laid again in his bed. He was so worried about his hyung and wanted to do something about it. He can't let his hyung become over-stress.

Since he knew Jin can't reject his requests, he decided to ask him for something the next day. He hoped it would make him feel a little better.

***********************************

(A/N; Heya guys! It's a little bit harder to type, since I had my pfizer vaccine today..However, hope the chapter is good. Don't worry, I'll bring Jungkook to the story very soon.)