5.Jeon Jungkook

The magician boy was walking on his way back home. It was a cold night and he was wearing only a thin jersey but he barely felt it. He was so deep in his thoughts about the stranger whom he met a while ago.

Why were those eyes are so familier to him?

The boy had a long way to walk so when he finally arrived at home, it was already midnight.

He entered the key into the keyhole and slowly opened the door. 

"Jungkook?" he heard his mom's trembling voice from inside. 

The boy quickly switched on the light in the living room and saw his mom sitting on a chair; wrapping a towel around her head.

He went over to the lady and placed his hand over her forehead.

"It's so hot again," complained the boy. "I told you to go to the hospital with me today. And why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I'm fine Jungkook," said the lady tightning her hold on the cloth. "Did you have dinner?"

Jungkook haven't ate anything since he wasn't able to get a lot of money that night because of the incident. He didn't want to waste the rest for his food because he knew he had other important things to care about. 

"Yes mom, Don't worry."

His mom looked at him with small eyes then looked back at the floor.

"You don't have to do this all Kook. You're still 23 and , you know I'm meant to die anyway. You can't save me even by doing all the treatments in the world ."

"Shut up mom, don't be so negative." said Jungkook helping the woman to get up from the chair. "And I'm not unhappy doing this."

"You have dreams Jungkook, at least you had. Why should you give up on those because of a soon to die person?"

"Enough Mom!!" claimed Jungkook annoyingly. We had this conversation a lot and you know I won't let you die. You did so much for me and let me do it in return. I won't give up so I don't wanna hear any pleadings."

"Jungkook, Listen to me..." but Jungkook didn't. He lifted his mother gently and placed her on the only bed they had in their house. He gave her a water glass with the pill without a word.

He went back to the living room where the cage with a rabbit inside was. He gave some sliced pieces of carrots to it and stroked it's head while smiling. 

 He walked back to the bedroom and he spread his floor mattress beside the bed without looking at his mom. He was mad at her comment as usual. 

Jungkook didn't born this poor. His father worked as a bodyguard of a politician while his mother ran a small convenience store. Jungkook was their only son and he was like a miracle to the whole family. He was always the top of his classes at collage and had a great personality so everybody loved him. Their lives were perfect until it was revealed that his mother has a tumor in her spinal cord an year ago. and by the time they knew it it was too late. Her survival percentage was less than 5%. Even that was for the best medical treatments which costed a lot. Jungkook was in his last year back then.

At first the politician whom Jungkook's father worked for gave money for the hospital charges but after two months later his father died of a bomb blast. It was aimed for the minister but both him and another bodyguard had to die because of that.

It was a great tragedy to the Jeon family. The money they received from the insurance was kept to pay  for the house rent since her mother had to close the store because of her sickness. They sold most of the furniture in house but it wasn't enough either.

Jungkook understood the current situation. He saw the need for money. So he gave up. Gave up on every dream castle he built so far. The dream of being a best businessman one day, of building his own company, of getting business awards. He gave up one of his happiness for another, his family;his mother.

He left the campus and wondered about a job to do. His mother came up with the idea of selling the store but Jungkook refused it because he knew how much his mother adored it. 

Jungkook had an old uncle who was a professional magician back then in 90s. He went to him and begged to teach him some of his works. The kind man taught some first class tricks and as for Jungkook's a really brillient kid, he learn them all in a short period of time.

And that's how he became a street magician. Even he had to live a pathetic life, he was satisfied. 

But one memory at his campus.... He couldn't remove it from his mind, even if he tried so hard to because he knew it won't come true in reality. But he loved that memory...of him....Him, who he loved so much, more like a crush he had only to himself or maybe to a lot of boys and girls...because that guy never looked at him in that way. But that memory was  long gone. 

Remembering the past memories of him in his collage life, Jungkook smiled in his sleep.

***********************

(A/N; Who is this him? Yeah, you're.....maybe right. *wink)

(This is a top Jin book, alright? Hey, I don't mean a disgusting kinda top, just .....top, okay? I like to make Jinnie possessive than little innocent Kookie :):))