26. Birthday Mission

Jin and Yoongi spent the last two weeks of August making arrangements for the party at his house. Meanwhile Jungkook had no clue what was waiting for him on his birthday and Jin didn't even mention anything related to that except for reminding that he still remember it in case Jungkook would be upset by assuming his lover forgot it.

Jin couldn't be satisfied of anything so they had rearrange a lot of things over and over again. He wanted it to be spectacular. He wanted his lover to feel everything around him on that day. Yoongi had been a great helper all the time and whenever Jin feels something's not good enough, he always came up with a idea that could please him. And Taehyung had the best ideas for decorations while Jimin took care of party snacks and drinks.

Jin spent the last few days practicing his part of proposing with Yoongi and he had nearly sweat to death at first. But as time passes by and after Yoongi assured him everything's perfect, Jin calmed down. He gained more confidence and it made Jin strong. He's going to give a happy life to Jungkook. This is the first step for it, so he has to be sturdy.

Finally, Jungkook's birthday arrived. All the things were ready at Kim's mansion and they were giving the final touches. The big massive table was covered with various foods made by 'Heart U' restaurant's crew including Jimin. The whole house was decorated with red and pink balloons of different shapes. Yoongi decorated the driveway along with lawn, placing large water bowls which had candles and roses floating on top, here and there. The party was planned to start by 7.p.m that night, after the birthday boy arrives.

However it got closer to the time for the party and Jungkook was getting ready in his room as for Jin told him that he would come and pick him up. 

"Aish..What dress am I suppose to wear?" groaned Jungkook shuffling through his cloth pile on the bed. "All of these look good enough."

At last Jungkook chose a white colored long sleeved shirt and wore a blue short sleeved one on top of it. Then he pulled on a white colored trouser which fits him alright.

 Then he pulled on a white colored trouser which fits him alright

Jungkook looked at himself from the mirror and sighed heavily. "Am I looking too childish? Or is it too cute?.....Whatever, i don't have much time, Jinnie must be on his way."

Jungkook hurriedly combed his hair letting some hair locks fall over his eyes. It swayed side to side softly as he walked away to the living room.

Jungkook didn't have to wait too long, for he heard Jin's car stop in front of his house after five minutes. Jungkook's mouth immediately twitched to a smile as he got off the chair to open the door. 

Meanwhile Jin was so excited to see him than the other days because it was going to be a fateful one. He prayed every god he knows to make Jungkook accept his proposal, giving the start from the morning. 

As soon as Jin got of the car he saw the door open and a figure come out. It was way too dark to see him from that far but he knew it was definitely Jungkook by his swift movements. Jin ran around the car and they met by the gate.