Random Notes as well as a Q/A for those who have any

Soulmarks: Steve's is a white fully bloomed rose on the left side just under her collarbone. Tony's is red fully bloomed rose on the right side, just under the collarbone. Loki's is black dagger with almost a green aura of a background on her right hip. Bucky's is a silver dagger with a blue aura like background on her left hip. All of them have a set of angel wings on the left side of their ribcage, the colors of the wings match the colors on her.
Bucky has a black and gold horned helmet on his right shoulder blade and Steve's shield over his heart on his chest.
Steve has an upside down triangle over his heart that looks similar to Tony's arc reactor and a pair of dog tags that follow his spine with the initials J.B.B. on them.
Tony has a large star in the middle of his back between his shoulder blades.
Loki has a star leaning against a knife on the right side of his ribs, directly across from the green wings.

Soulmates: 

*Riley, Tony, Bucky, Steve, Loki

               ~Ages have been changed to fit into what I see fit the story. Most of the team is in their late thirties. Personalities have not been changed. Both super soldiers' storylines are the same as well as their ages. Morgan is 16 and besties with an also 16 yr old Trixie.

*Nat, Bruce, Thor, Clint (Yes, he has kids with Laura and his soulmates know)

               ~Basically, Nat is unable to have kids so Bruce works with Laura and Nat so that they all have bio kids (since Thor needs an heir) if they want them. Laura's soulmate died shortly after meeting so she is an unofficial soulmate to the group.

*Wanda, Peter, Shuri

            ~All are the same age as Riley (roughly early-mid twenties)

* Sam, Stephen, Sharon, Pietro (Yes, he died)

             ~Sharon is not the bad guy and is often working with Maria and Phil at shield. Yes, Pietro died. It helps explain some story plot if some of the Avengers lost their soulmate. 

*Deadpool (Wade), Jack (Weasel)

           ~They are still looking for another soulmate but don't know where to look 

*Fury, Phil, Maria 

           ~Be prepared {Insert evil grin here}

*Logan, Jean

              ~ Jean is not really seen in the book but is referenced often

*Lucifer, Chloe, Maze

                ~Does NOT follow all of the Lucifer storyline, is mostly the character's personalities thrown into this whole book, life, thing. Also, Trixie is 16, AND besties with Morgan Stark

*Hope, Scott Lang

             ~Hope and Scott are not main characters but pop in and out at seemingly random points. I will see if I can integrate them into the story more.

I think that is everything so far. Have patience, feel free to add comments if there are any typos, grammatical errors, etc.

Thank you, this is my first story and I know it will have some cliché moments as well as some absolutely terrible plot holes. Try and bare with me! Thank you so much!!