14) This passes as a date?

As soon as Riley ducked into the alley she called Luc and told him to get her from 23rd and Lexington in New York. She hadn't even hung up yet before he was there. 

"Looking good, Trouble; armed and dangerous. I assume those aren't for me, so what's the sitch?"

Riley told him to take her to the private lookout near where Trixie and Morgan are supposed to be staying with the bodyguard and staff. He did so only to find a blanket near a parked car with fogged up windows and some yelling from the trees behind the car. 

"You really do know where to find trouble, hmm? Shall I start or you?"

"I actually need you to be nowhere near here. I am just going to talk. Nobody leaves injured if they just listen."

Before either of you speak again, there is a loud sound of skin against skin in the trees. Riley sprints into them without pause. When she finds Morgan holding a hand to her red cheek and temple, looking pissed off at the man standing in front of her, Riley turns to face the man. 

"I need to know your age sir."

"I am 23 and I had to get this child away from me, when we came here, she claimed to be 18 and then told me the truth later. I told her to get away and she refused."

Riley smiled at the man and told him she understood. She knocked him out with a single punch before moving to hold a shaking Morgan Potts. 

"What actually happened? You know what, you don't have to tell me if you don't want. However, this is so not a date, this is a hookup. Be better than this sweetie. I love you and your mom called me panicking. What kind of adopted aunt would I be if I didn't help?" Both chuckled lightly before walking back to the car. 

Once there, Riley knocked on the window and had another man roll it down. 

"Sir, this is private property and you will probably want to collect your friend and leave before the owner's find you here."

The guy scoffed and claimed he was the owner which made Riley laugh. Trixie stuck her head across to look at Riley; "Morgan said we could be here, she is around here somewhere, Ree." 

"I know she is Trix, I found her first and knocked out her booty call after he slapped her. So, again I say, these... dates of yours need to leave."

Trixie jumped out of the car and ran around to check on her friend without paying attention to her attire. When Lucifer saw her in a bra and unbuttoned pants, his eyes glowed red. 

"What the bloody hell do you think you're doing out here young lady and with whatever miscreant is in that car? He has until I am done making sure you aren't hurt to collect his friend and leave before I rip his arm off and beat him with it." While he was serious, he smiled at how all three of the ladies before him laughed. 

Trixie quickly gathered her clothes and righted herself while the man went to get his friend from the trees. As they all watched the lights of the car leave the spot, Riley called Pepper and let her know that the girls were found. She left out the part about Morgan being slapped only because the girl pleaded with her to keep it a secret.

"I am apparently staying somewhere with a state of the art gym now. I would really like for you both to come and learn some self defense at the very least with me. It would really make me feel better. I just have to clear it with the property owner first. Would you girls like me to stay with you tonight? I could totally go for some gossip and such. Up to you two though, obviously."

Both girls smiled and nodded which had Lucifer sighing before taking each of them back to the mansion on the cliff. He left them there with a promise of talking to Trixie when she got home and a threat to randomly check in on them more frequently after seeing what he had earlier.