36) Don't Worry, Be Happy

Kissing Steve was just as amazing as kissing any of her other mates. She realized that she had shared her first heated kiss with the two remaining mates in a matter of minutes and giggled against Steve's lips. Testing his boundaries, he nipped her bottom lip just as Tony leaned the side of her neck and nipped her there. The combination had her mouth opening in surprise and Steve took full advantage of the moment. His tongue danced with hers and moved to memorize her entire mouth while her hips bucked against Tony's hips, making him groan against her neck. 

"Cap, if we aren't careful, I will finish this whole thing here and now. She deserves for her first time with any of us to not be against the wall of her bedroom." Tony was trying to talk some sense into the usual levelheaded Mr. Rogers but found his words falling on deaf ears. It wasn't until there was a flash of green and the weight of Steve off of Tony that he remembered the other two in the room. 

"Hey! What gives?" Steve was yelling from the bathroom while Riley was gasping and gripping Tony's hair as she continued to grind against him. Tony felt completely powerless as she leaned her head and shoulders back into the wall and ground her hips against his. He wasn't sure if he could move, he definitely didn't want to. 

Once again, there was movement. Her arms being shifted onto another, her legs following with the rest of her. Riley found herself clinging to Bucky and smiled. She hadn't had a moment with him like this while sober and proceeded to kiss him with as much emotion as she had been keeping from them. The intensity of her kiss made Bucky pause in his strides. He had been trying to slow everyone down and check on her but he forgot about all of that when she moaned against his lips. Her tongue gently swiping his bottom lip before she bit it. He groaned and gave her what he wanted. Steve finally came out of the bathroom to tell Tony to slow down but froze when he saw the new sight in front of him. If she was so sure of them maybe he didn't have to stop anything.

Loki watched on completely entranced by the sight. Before he knew it, he was behind Riley. Usually she would stiffen or shift to show her discomfort. Instead, she leaned her shoulders and head against his neck and chest. "Loki, My King, you are mine right?" "Just as you are my Queen, Darling." Bucky groaned again knowing there was no stopping any of them at this point. 

Riley giggled and peaked up at Bucky while still leaning on Loki. "Are you okay over there Sergeant?" 

Bucky growled and gripped her hips harder in return. Riley knew she was going to have bruises there in the morning and giggled again, rolling her hips against him while using Loki for leverage. Loki took advantage of her distracted state and moved his hands to her chest that was currently heaving from her excitement and continuous panting. Steve guided Bucky to the bed while he still held Riley in his arms. Loki followed so as not to lose contact with her. Tony moved to the bed and held his arms wide to get Riley back, only to find Steve taking her from the other pair instead. Tony watched as Steve picked her up out of Bucky's arms and wrapped her around himself. They all heard her gasp when her legs circled his waist and hips. 

"Captain, is that all you or did you have something in your pocket?" 

"That is all me sweetheart. If you aren't ready, this doesn't have to happen. We all want you but we would all wait as long as you needed too."

Riley nuzzled into his neck as he spoke. He sat down on the bed, moving her knees to either side of his hips. He leaned back enough to catch her eyes before gently gripping her chin. "Sweetheart, this requires words. I won't let any of us touch you until you tell us that you want this. That you are comfortable with this."