28) Guys Night

After all the guys went back upstairs, they ordered some food and got to the bottom of what Logan was doing there. 

"I may have Deadpool and Weasel coming soon too."

"Who is Weasel?" Most of the guys were nodding along as Tony asked.

"His sou-partner, coworker."

"You mean Wade and Jack?" Bucky was smirking as he asked. Wade and he had discussed letting everyone know about his soulmate and how protective he was of Riley too.

Logan raised an eyebrow and nodded. "I almost invited Lucifer but I was told that would be a bad idea?"

Bruce nodded while Clint sniggered. Loki and Steve glared at him while Bucky eyed them both. Tony surprised everyone though. "I don't see why not. He is close with Riley and we agreed to not make her choose between us and her... Friends." 

Tony was working hard to keep his face and voice neutral. He wanted to use this time to figure out why Lucifer had taken the liking he had to HIS mate. He also wanted to see if there was any dirt there to find. Maybe if he presented it to Riley in the right light, she would decide to cut him out without blaming him. He shook his head though, Riley always seemed to see through his smokescreens. Loki had his head tilted as he contemplated the idea Tony had. 

"It might work if we just use this time to see if we can be friends with him Stark. Maybe we can ignore the rest of that unless it becomes apparent and focus on helping bring both parts of mate's life together."

"Uh, I have no clue what you two are discussing but we can't bring Lucifer in. I think I might have a lead on at least one of the targets discussed in that meeting. He is a dick though and if Lucifer hears his name, he will kill him. Deadpool might too if we don't keep a close enough eye on him."

"I take it this target either harmed our mate or had someone do it for them? That is the only reason I can think of for both of those men to want to kill a man on.... no, nevermind. It is Lucifer Morningstar and Deadpool. They could agree to kill a man on sight for wearing white after Labor Day."

Clint and Bucky laughed at Steve's assessment while Peter considered his words. Loki was busy trying to read Logan but finding him difficult to read. Not as difficult as Riley but, almost like listening to a fuzzy radio. The thoughts are there but not as clear as they maybe should be.

Before anyone could say anything else, Friday chimed in. "Sir, there are two visitors on their way up. They appear to be Mr Wilson and Mr Jack but are heavily armed."

Tony acknowledged Friday before asking Logan if the mission was for tonight. He responded with a yes and proceeded to tell everyone what he knew as soon as Wade and Jack arrived.

"Okay, so you all know your teams and mission. Suit up!" 

"Ooh! He gets me all tingly when he orders us about like that."

"Shut it Deadpool."

"Make me Pulverine." Deadpool smirked under his mask before moving on to teasing Peter.

"I mean, I don't usually go younger but damn man, you make that suit HAWT! Have you ever considered-"

"Mister Deadpool, I am happily bonded to both my mates. Don't go making your own mate jealous."

"But the angry sex is worth it if I'm being honest. I mean who here doesn't enjoy angry sex?"

"Focus on your mission Deadpool. This isn't the time."