24) Good morning friends

When Loki and Riley woke up, both were cuddled around one another. Loki had his leg trapped between both of hers. Her head was tucked against his chest, his hand stroking her hair as her chest rested against his stomach. Her own hand was draped over his side and lightly scratching his lower back and enjoying his shivers and groans. She felt him harden but stopped before anything more happened. He lifted his head and ducked down to kiss her pouty morning lips.  Her giggle made him smile brighter. 

"Some day darling, we are going to actually complete the bond. We should get up. I might need to head back soon because they will already be upset, I don't think I want to see them actually angry for spending time with you." 

Riley laughed at him just as her phone rang. Loki was upset when he saw that it was Lucifer but maintained his manners. Answering the phone, the video came up with two women. Loki looked at them confused as they did the same, right up until the one with black hair sat up and yelled;

"Holy Hellfire!! Did she finally do it with someone!? I have been waiting for this moment for years!! You better have been kind to her. She means a lot to me and my soulmates. She is far too kind for this world. Wait, where is she? She better be okay!"

"Uh, hello. I am Loki of Asgard and I don't believe we did what you are assuming however, she is one of my soulmates too. I would never intentionally harm her. She is the glue that holds all of us together."

The blond woman next to the darker haired one seemed to study him. "Did you say Asgard?"

"Yes madam."

"Holy shitballs! I am Mazikeen. You might know our soulmate, Lucifer Morningstar."

"Tony Stark is not his biggest fan but we know of him, yes."

"Ah, that's fair. He is definitely a unique character."

"Hey Loki, who is it?"

"Apparently I'm speaking to Lucifer's soulmates."

Riley blinked a couple times before laughing at the odd picture in front of her. She decided to have some fun and tease her mate a little in the process. 

As Loki was chatting with the ladies, he found himself enjoying their humor and perspective. When he looked up again, his jaw went slack. There stood his mate facing the dresser on the wall next to the bed, he saw her side profile but she was completely naked and getting clothes out for the day. He swallowed hard and couldn't pull his eyes from her. The two women on the screen noticed and hung up, realizing it was a private moment happening outside of their view. 

Loki had been fumbling with the phone and hadn't realized he had called Steve on her phone because he wasn't looking at the screen. When the video connected, Steve was confused by the look on Loki's face and almost asked what made him look like that. The only thing that stopped him was Riley's soft voice off screen. Her voice drew both the other men's attention to the phone too. Bucky knew something was up because he only wore that look when he was shocked and turned on at the same time. 

"Is there something you need Loki? You seem to have developed a staring problem."

"I, phone, you can't do that while I am on the..." 

His voice trailed off and he swallowed as the other three kept trying to see if there was a way for them to see what he was seeing.

Riley stepped up behind the phone and straddled her mate's bare legs as he was only in his briefs. She slid herself against his thigh and allowed her head to fall back, all of his marks from the night before on full display as well as her soulmarks. He watched her hand slide down her neck, over her breast and begin to dip lower towards her stomach. Suddenly, his hand not holding the phone reached out and stopped her. His voice sounded strangled as he fought to control his own urges.