39) All Together Now

Riley sat straddling Tony and rested her arms on his shoulders as the recording began playing. Her hands sliding up into his hair as he kissed the side of her neck. His hands gripped her hips as he marked her neck and chest with his lips. She gave a small groan that he felt vibrate through her chest against his lips. Pulling his hair, she guided his mouth to hers and kissed him hard. She didn't want to think about what their mates were watching next to them. She didn't want to focus on how Lucifer had moaned on the recording, something that she hadn't noticed at the time. She wanted to cover the sound of her own labored groan that had come from the screen. She didn't want to know which of them had just broken something while watching what had happened with her one time best friend. She panted into Tony's mouth as he applied pressure to her hips and forced her to grind down harder against his lap. Riley moaned against his lips again as another hand tangled in her hair. Too focused on Tony and not addressing what she knew was directly behind her on the tv, she didn't notice that Steve and Bucky had turned it off and both needed reassurance of their own that she was still there with them. Steve sat beside Tony, his hands in each of their hair, turning them to face him before leaning in and kissing Riley deeply. Tony latched onto Steve's neck as he kissed Riley. Tony's hands still encouraging Riley to move against him roughly as he slowly started to lose control. Bucky stood behind her, his hands moving under her shirt to feel the curve of her breasts and massage them as he bent forward to kiss the side of her neck and shoulder. 

Riley suddenly pulled away from Steve gasping for air. Her only words sending all three men into a tailspin of their own. "Too many clothes." 

Suddenly, all of them were naked and groaning as Loki stole her from them and moving her to their bed. "Your body is for nobody but us. I will not have you three putting her in that position somewhere anyone could see her."

Riley smirked at him and flashed her eyes to meet his with a mischievous twinkle to them. "What if I like showing people exactly who I am with and how they know my body better than even myself?"

Loki dropped her before they reached the bed and lowered his chin to give her an evil smile of his own before telling her that she would not find herself in that situation if he had anything to do with it. The other three were already stroking themselves to the thought of fucking her somewhere that they could potentially get caught. 

"Sweetheart, you are asking for all kinds of trouble. I don't think any of us can hold back anymore."

"Then don't Captain."

They all stilled as they processed what she was telling them. 

"My queen, you want us to share you? Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Sweetie, none of us will push, if you aren't ready, that's okay."

"Sugar, if you want this, we do too. We all want to know that we can pleasure you together. To feel and see all of our mates make each other feel good."

"Sweetheart, are you sure?"

"Please boys, fuck me?"

All four men groaned and moved closer to her. Bucky moving to kiss her as Loki dropped his hands to massage her chest. Steve stepped behind her to kiss her neck and draw circles on her hips while Tony readied himself for her. He knew he needed her and soon. The others may have some sort of enhanced genetics that would allow them to keep going forever but he needed her first. His ego wouldn't allow any of the others to touch her before him tonight. This was his best chance to make his presence memorable in their first time all together. Moving next to Steve, he kicked his foot out to gently separate her feet as his fingers trailed up her thighs. Loki and Steve worked her breasts,  abdomen, and hips while Tony focused on her legs and eventually slid his fingers across her wet slit. He felt her shiver in anticipation and knew all of them felt her body respond to their attention.

Moving his fingers through her wet heat, Steve gathered some of her juices before gently prodding her backside, massaging it gently until she relaxed enough for him to slide a single finger in, he did it a few times before adding a second finger and watching Bucky for any indication of Riley's discomfort. After a while, she tightened down on his two fingers as he moved them and continued to stretch her for one of them. Tony continued to dip his own fingers in and out of her clenched center. She gripped Bucky's shoulders and let out a small whimper as her legs began to give out. Tony and Steve caught her and moved her back towards the bed again. Before they set her down though, Tony scooted onto the bed and had them lay her back on him, she sat up and slowly they helped guide her onto his length and both groaned at the tight fit of her ass around him. "Sweetie, I am trying to hold back so I will need you to move when you are ready to." When she adjusted, she gently rocked up and then back down, relishing the full feeling she hadn't enjoyed ever before. Before long, her legs were moved to each side of Tony's thighs and calves as Bucky moved over her body. His eyes tracing every curve, dip, and line she had. He was awed by her beauty once again. He leaned down and kissed her lips. 

"Sugar, are you ready? I can't promise I will last long but I really want to feel you around me again."

Riley nodded and kissed him again before Steve spoke up, "Words sweetheart. We need your words."

"Yes, James, please fuck me."

Bucky groaned as she used his name. He couldn't hold back as he thrust into her in one swift move. Steve looking down at her and tracing her lips as he watched Bucky and Tony fight to maintain their control as she was sandwiched between them. Eventually, Bucky sat up and moved inside her from a kneeling position. This allowed Steve to situate himself between all his mates and told Riley to open wide, which she did without question. He slowly moved towards her but before he got too close, she lapped at him with her tongue causing him to shiver. "Sweetheart, don't test my patience right now, I am barely hanging by a thread."

Loki stepped up behind Bucky and began to stretch and prep him. He was secretly going to love being the one in control of all of their pleasure. Once Bucky was prepped and ready, Loki thrust into him and watched as the shockwave went through his mate and forced his hips to grind deeper into Riley, moving her against Tony who hissed in pleasure as Steve reached out to steady her mouth for his own speed. Loki moved in time with Steve's hips, watching how all of the group was quickly beginning to fall apart under the immense pleasure they all felt.

Riley was the first to come undone. Her high hitting her when she wasn't expecting it, causing Tony to hit his immediately after right along with Bucky. Her scream as she finished caused her throat to spasm and vibrate around Steve which made him lose control. Bucky clamping around Loki as he fell apart made Loki tumble over the edge with him.

As everyone finally fell apart, they all fell in a disarray of limbs and heavy breathing. 

"Wow. I might make us do that a lot more often from now on. I have never felt anything like that."

They all chuckled at Riley's statement before slowly drifting off. Steve was the last one to speak. "We will call the LA pack tomorrow and you will not take charge Riley. Not right away. Although, this definitely makes me feel like you want to be here with us and not with him."

All of the other mates mumbled and grunted in agreement before they were all asleep for the night.