Prologue

Virat's POV:~

"She is just like her words." Anushka smiled as she saw the book.

I smiled.

"Her love for your is purest form of love I have ever seen." She said, I nodded at her words.

"So Virat How you love her?" She asked with smile.

"Crazily, I was lost in my life she found me and brought out a child in me. She taught me how to enjoy everything every moment." I said with smile on my face. This is what happened when I think about her.

"Our story was about To Be Loved. By each other.
She didn't want love, She wanted To Be Loved and that was entirely different." I continued.

"Yeah She is full of life person. I have met her many times." Anushka said.

"Do you tell me your whole story? I really want to know" She said with sparkles in her eyes.

"So....it's all started at Mumbai airport" I said and began our story.

Aesthetics.

Virat Kohli.

"You are everything form of love I ever craved for

"You are everything form of love I ever craved for."

Siya.

"Because my world ends, at you!"

Author's Note.

So....here I am going to begin another Fanfiction of Virat Kohli.

It was Virat's POV.
Almost all chapters will be written as Virat's Point of view.

Do try it.
An Amazing story with lots of emotion and love.

Live♾
Love🤍
Laugh🦋

Live♾Love🤍Laugh🦋