Chapter 26

"Tu kabhi jaldi nahi aa sakta??" Siya complained as I jumped into the car.

"Agar mujhe pata hai, you will wait for me no matter how late I am. Then why I have to worry??" I laughed.

"Don't live in misunderstanding Kohli, next time I won't wait for you." My girl rolled her eyes at me.

"Tuje pata hai na tu aesa kar hi nahi sakti??" She finally gave up.

"Start reading the script otherwise Director will get tired of you today as well" She passed me script while keeping eye on road.

"Not worries Anushka have already gave tips about remembering script." I assureed her.

"Thank God" She chuckled.

"By the way, did publishers replied any about book??" I asked her.

Before we jumped into something let me give you quick recap of last few months, we have won Asia Cup last month, not only that We successfully beat Australia and West Indies in their home ground. Last few months for Indian Cricket Team have been amazing. We are so close to T20 world cup now.

About Siya she completed writing her first book and now she is going to publish it very soon.

"Well" She sighed. "One publisher thinks Indian Readers are not in poetry so much and another think the book needs to edit. And I want this book to come out as it is without any extra editing." She said.

"So now??" I asked.

"Well I have some publications in my eyes but I will go to them after world cup." She stated.

"Achaa" I said.

"Now read the script!" She ordered.
I started reading my script, soon we reached the shoot location. Siya parked the car. We got out of the Car.

"I'm going to confrence now, call me if you need." She hugged me.

"Sure" I hugged her back.

"Hey love birds!" A familiar voice called us out, we looked at source of the voice. Anushka Sharma.

"Heyyyy" Siya ran to her.
"Thank God you gave some tips to remember script to Virat, otherwise this shoot will last long" She laughed, I rolled my eyes at her.

"My pleasure" Anushka laughed.

"Good morning Ms.Sharma!" I waved hand at her.

"Good Morning Mr.Kohli" She waved back.

"By the way guys you carry on with shoot, I will go now" She said.

"Siya why don't you join us for shoot? It's the last day of the shoot, so you didn't have to spend your whole day here" Anushka offered.

"I would love to but I already have one commitment so I can't" She said. "But no worries we will catch up really soon" She hugged her before saying buy to us.

"So Mr.Kohli I hope remember dialogues! I want to go home early today" She said.

"I will try." I laughed.

"By the way you're heels are perfect today." I laughed more, she nodded her head in back and fourth and laughed.

"My heels are your most favourite right??" She laughed.

We were done with shoot by evening, I was in my vanity and ready to leave.

"Hey Mr.Kohli!" Anushka greeted me, as I walked outside.

"Hey Ms.Sharma!"