Chapter 1

Our First Meeting.

Virat's POV:~

"Sir your bags" A boy handed over me my luggage. I covered my face with a cloth, wear sunglasses and my cap so no one can recognize. I wanted to avoid paparazzi.
I started walking out of the airport. As I listened someone calling me.

"Excuse me?" Someone said behind my back. I was hoping that person don't recognise me.

I turned around to take a look and saw A girl. A long girl with wheatish complexion. Her facial features are so perfect maybe it looked because her confidence. I saw her eyes and I got stuck. Dark black eyes with bold black eyelashes and it wasn't artificial. I could say I have never seen more beautiful eyes than this.

"Excuse me?" She said again.

"Haan?" I managed to say.

"Actually this is my bag. They gave you my bag by mistake" She said, politely pointing to my white bag. I saw the same bag in her hand.

"Not it can't be it's my bag. I know it very well" I said little bit rudely. Well I am very possessive about my belongings.

"No it's my and it's yours" She gave bag same as mine and added. "You can check it"

"I don't even want to check. I very well know it is my bag" I said with anger.

"Why don't you get it? It is my bag. I checked this bag it is not my and airport staff told me my luggage was exchanged with you" She said with anger more than mine.
No one has spoken to me in this tone before I thought let me tell her who I am

But didn't.

"Ms. You have some confusion this my bag" I said and started walking.
She came in my way held that bag and said.

"Oh hello Mr. I am not knee to have your bag. It's my and give it to me otherwise I will call police" She said firmly.

"Sir...ma'am is right. This bag belongs to her" One of airport staff came and told me.
"You can check it" He added.

That girl gave me angry look. I thought I am most furious person in whole world but wrong Virat. She looked more furious than you.

Airport staff opened both bags. For my surprise She was right it was her bag and my bag was with her. I felt embarrassed. But I didn't saw that I was. Airport staff gave us our bags.

She looked at me said.
"I better expect sorry form you" She said demanding apologies, crossing her hand against her chest. But me being me said.

"Really? I say sorry to you?" I said.

"Kyo tu bohot badi top hai?" She said. I have never seen a girl with this type of aggression. I was taken back but after sometime said.

"You don't know me. Don't mess with me" I said.

"Tu koi celebrity nahi hai ki tuje har koi jaanega. Samja?" She said. I must tell she was looking like lady dabbang.

"Well....I am" I was about say but I realized I should release my identity. So I didn't and made my way to car. Not giving her attention.