Chapter 15

We were in play ground with the kids. it was their P.T. class. I, Siya and Yash were with them teaching them sports. I was on one side teaching them cricket while Yash was teaching them basket ball, and Siya to my surprise was teaching them football. She was so good in the game.

"Sonu but why don't you want to be plus one with me in the party?" Yash asked, going everywhere She was going.

"Because I don't want to." Siya said turning towards him. I swear  if this guy ask her again, she would gonna punch him so hard she was already angry because this duffer was asking her continuous to be his plus one reunion.

"Sonu please" Siya took basket ball from him and throw on his face. kids laughed out loud so do I.

After sometime when we were done with P.T class Siya comes towards me.

"Would you be my plus one in reunion ??" She asked me with so much hope in her eyes I think for sometime.

"Look I have annoyed you so much that you will say nooo but will you be my plus one??" She came one step close to me.
"Please..... please" She is such dramaqueen.

"But Yash wants to go on dance with you right??" I asked her, it can be wrong move Virat what if she throw ball on your face.

"But I don't want to go with him" she said annoyed.

"Why??" I asked

"Because he irritates me" She frowned.

"Who doesn't irritate you?" I asked.

"You" She said the second I finished my question.

 "Matlab You do it most" She corrected herself.

"Then why do you want to come with  me?"  I asked turning towards her.

"Wo sab I don't know, Tu aa Raha hai mere sath that's final" She said or rather ordered, stared walking. 

"I'm not coming" I scream behind her.

"I didn't hear that" And with that you have to follow queen's order.

°

Tomorrow is reunion, Siya's all friends are already here with their partner to my surprise they all are either married or dating or have kids. After dinner they were talking I was there too, then i had call from Maa I went terrace to talk to her. I decide to stay here only, full moon and plus mountain in moon light is wholesome.

I wish Siya to be here, but now I have to accept the fact we can't be together. I tried to ignore her, but when I do that this girl will come to started fighting, she got no chill she is crazy. The kind of crazy I love.

I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realise Siya was standing with me. She was humming a song.

"You should have spent more time with your friends." I said with a smile, I really meant what I said, if something or someplace makes her happy, I would do anything to get her there.

"I'm spending time with my friend." She said with a calm and pretty smile, she looked at me at the end. Her beautiful eyes were shining in the full moon night.

"But they are your childhood friends and our childhood friends always make us feel at home." I said, for the first time looking straight into her eyes. It's hard to look at those eyes they are always filled with confidence, with dominance. However they are pretty calm right now, and you will still get lost in them.

"I feel more at home right now." She smiled more, and started looking at the moon.

"But Yash, don't you want to spend time with him?" I asked her. She looked at me like she didn't understand my question.