Chapter 29

"Good Morning!" Siya said in a sleepy voice, and I opened my eyes slowly, looking at her. I quickly kissed her lips.

"Good Morning." I said, kissing her again.

"Virat, we haven't brushed our teeth," she whispered, but we continued to kiss.

After our little make-out session, we sat on the bed. Siya stretched her body and yawned.

"I am..." She yawned again. "going to take a shower." She walked to her wardrobe, and I quickly got in her way, resting my back on the cupboard.

"May I join you, Ma'am??" I winked at her, and she tried to control her smile.

"Naah," she said.

"Why??" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Because you take 2 hours in the shower, and I have to go to the hospital to see Ritsy," she said.

"We won't take so long, I promise." I said, holding her closer by the waist. She leaned in and kissed me, tasting like chocolate. I held her mouth and kissed her deeply. We went into the shower, still kissing each other.

She got out of the shower before me, as I surely take more time in the shower. When I got out, she was writing something in her journal.

"Hey," I kissed her again.

"What's special today? Why are you showing me with so many kisses?" She smirked.

"Nothing, I just want to love you more." I sat on the study table, leaned in, and kissed her.

"You are crazy!" She laughed.

"I am! For you," I winked at her.

"Find new pick-up lines, hero!" She said. "And today, focus on the match, not on me," she reminded me.

"What do you think about the match, Siya??" I asked her.

"We are gonna win the World Cup," she said confidently.

"Want another prediction??" She asked, and I nodded.

"You will be the player of the match," she stood up from her chair and made herself on the study table with me.

"How do you know??" I asked her.

"Because I know you, I trust you," she kissed my cheek.

"I love you, Siya," I said.

"I love you more," she smiled.

"Want to come with me to meet Ritsy and Sammy??" She asked.

"Noo, actually I have some work," I said, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Which work??" She asked annoyed.

"Are hai wo to," I said.

"Okay, but come back soon, we have to leave for the stadium early today," she said.

"Sure," I hugged her, and she hugged me back. We stayed like that for a long time. I didn't want to break this moment.

I want to make her mine forever, and I am gonna propose to her today after the match. I want to make her mine as soon as possible because this moment is perfect. I want to wake up every day by her side and fall asleep by her side. I want to hear the first good morning of my day by her sweet voice. I want to be in her arms every day. I want to dedicate all my centuries and especially my performance to her.

I just want to love her more every single day.

She broke the hug, but our rings got entangled with each other. She giggled and tried to disentangle them. I was in no hurry; I didn't do anything and just admired her. I didn't want her to disentangle them. But she did.