Chapter 25

"You will win this match" Maa blessed me, as I touch her feet. She is coming to watch match for the first time.

"Achaa We will leave now, you come with team Virat." Siya said and hugged me, "Best of luck Hero, I love you." She kissed cheeks at the end.

"Chalo Maa" They left with other family members.

°

"It's time for toss here in Mumbai!!"
Harsha Bhogle called for toss. Ro tossed the coin, I asked for heads.

"Heads it is, so Virat What your going to do first." He asked me.

"We are going to bowl first." I said.
He asked me and Ro further questions. We clicked photo with trophy before going to our team.

"Best of luck buddy." Ro hugged me.

"Same to you brother. I want best compitition okay??" I said, He chuckled.

"For sure" He patted my shoulder.

Mumbai started batting, and Ro really took my comment seriously. He is on 99 at this time, They were 184 at the end of the 19 over. He needs only one run to finish his century.

Ro was on strike, Siraj was bowling. Short bowl it was and here goes six by our one and only Hitman. He celebrate it, I went shook hands with him. He got out in next bowl. I took his catch as I received the bowl, there was sudden pain going my hand, Ab noticeed it.

"Virat you ok?" He asked looking at my hand.

"I think my stitches broke." I said " But don't tell anyone in team, let their focus be on the game." He nodded at my words.

They are 190/8 at the end of the first innings.

We started to bat. We were having good partnership until Chris got out at 46. After that wicket are keeping falling on other end.

126/3 was scored after 14 over when AB came to bat, we saved him for finishing the game only. As we started batting we know we have to hit now to maintain our run rate too.

I know I have to go for big ones now and with AB my side I know we will get there. I have started feeling the pain in my hands already but I don't want to focus there I just want focus on score board.

At the end of 17th over I finished my century.

The game was not finished yet, we still have 30 runs in the next 2 overs

The game was not finished yet, we still have 30 runs in the next 2 overs. I backed myself again going for a big shot, the moment my bat hit the ball I knew it wasn't one of my best shorts, and it ended up in Jassy's hand.

Did I fail again??

Did I fall again??

'but what if you fly' Her words echoed in my mind, going towards the dressing room, I looked at her. She had that big proud full grin on her face, she blew a flying kiss at me, hugging Maa from the side.