Chapter 24

"Virat one more over?" AB offered me.

"Sure" I took my stanza, ready for another over the nets by AB.

3 months from the world cup, we are playing IPL right now, I am proud to say that we are the finalists along with Mumbai Indians.

I didn't realise how the past three months passed, those three months were always about practice, gym or something related to cricket, RCB started its base camp months before the tournament started. And the Results are here We are finalists.

"150 is always easy for you to hit Virat, try with 130 that pace is best for you to generate your strength to hit the ball." AB said to me, that's the thing about playing with AB. He is so aware of the game and situation. I just love to bat with him.

"Okay" I said to him, we continued our practice for hours after that, we are never getting enough. Either he will say one more over or I will insist him for more overs.

"Are you guys done with practice or should we go to the hotel??" We heard Danielle, from the pavilion.

"Coming" AB said.
"We better go now, or they will tount us for this on our entire ride back to the hotel." AB chuckled.

"Oyy Hero?? Where??" Siya rolled her eyes at me, shook her head negatively. "Look at your hand it needs dressing, we are here only for that you remember?" She remained me. Ab and Denielle walked into the dressing room as I took a seat with her in the pavilion as she started cleaning my scar.

"The doctor said you shouldn't play with 8 stitches" She said as she started dressing my stitch.

"And you know that I am still going to play right??" I smirked at her.

"I know." She smiled at me, a proud one.

"And Doctor also said that it will also heal so my dear girlfriend don't worry about it okay??" I said to her.

"Okay" She chuckled.

"After roller coaster kinda of tournament we are finally here" I said to her.

"Are you nervous?? For Leading first time RCB in finals??" She leaned in and asked.

"To be honest, I am." I admitted.
"What if I fail, and what I fall again."

"And what if you fly?" She asked me, looking at me with confidence.

"I know we are trying our best." She didn't let me finish.

"It's okay to be narvous" She said as she was finished with my dressing.

"If you are nervous, that means you are going to do something that is really really brave, and my love you are going to do something which brings you passion, something really close to you it is fine to feel this strange energy inside your. I trust you." She said.

"You always say that." I chuckled, she looked at me with confution.

"I always say what??" She wondered.

"I Trust You" And as that word slipped out of my mouth she responded.

"Because I do!"

"By the way how was your conference??" I asked her we got into dressing room, AB and Denielle are already left because me and Siya are heading to meet Ro and Ritsy.

"Well pretty good." She said, Siya don't talk about her confrance more because she do it for cherity. After her first confrance as psychologist she decided that she won't take any fees for the conference or any mental health counciling she organised.

As we sat in the car, Siya received call from Yash.

"Can you put on speaker Virat?" She said, as she was driving the car.