Chapter 6

"Cheeku come in team room, we all are here." Mahi bhai called me, I was arranging my kit for upcoming match.

"Why Mahi bhai? Anything serious?" I asked him.

"Not at all, just chilling together, come..." He was about to say further but Ro cut him in middle.

"Bhai, Siya isn't here as well, tell him to bring her with him" He said it so loud that I could clear him.

"You hear that right?" Mahi bhai chuckled a little.

"Yeah I am coming with her with." I said and cut the call. I put my kit bag in the corner of my room properly. If you see my room, it's all mess but I like to arrange my kit.

I walked to Siya's room, it was slightly open but I still decided to knock. She should have locked it.

"Come in" She said, loudly. She was in balcony, sitting on chair writing something. Her open hairs were falling on her book as she wrote, she was holding them back now and then. She was so in gross in her writing, that she didn't realise that I was just standing behind her, there was music going on. Hindi old song.

Kisi ka pyar leke tum naya jahan banao ge....

Ki raat jab bhi aaye gi,
Tum humko yaad aao ge....

"Ahem..Ahem" I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked up at me, her eyes were shining in bright lights, well they always do!

"Virat" She finally said, after scanning me for two minutes.

Was she checking me out?

No She isn't bro, don't get you hopes high!

"You here?" She asked me getting up from her seat, putting her book back on her chair.

"Yeah, actually Mahi bhai is calling us in team room, whole team is there so we have to go..." I said pointing to door.

"Okay" She said, "But Can you just wait for two minutes? I want to change" She added, pointing to her pyjamas. I nodded slightly. She grabbed her clothes form bed and immediately went into bathroom.

I looked at her book again maybe it's her journal. I want to read it but I should not disturb her privacy. I looked around at room, it was different than my room. Completely Mess.

But one part of room was still beautiful. Her study table, she has like dozens of book there, properly arranged. I felt like it's my room, except the fact that I like to organize my kit and she likes to organize her books.

That old hindi song was still going in background but it changed now,

Kabhi kabhi mere dil me khayal aata hai...

Ke jese tuj ko banaya gaya hai mere liye...

Siya walked out of bathroom. She stopped the music.

"You like old songs, don't you?" I asked her, she nodded with smile.

"I love them" She said, one could clearly see the brightness in her eyes when she talked about things she loves.

"They are full of romance you know" She added, it felt like she liked to talk about the things she loves. So I kept on talking with her.

"You like romantic songs?" I asked, raised my eyes.

"Again, I love them, infect I love every thing which is romantic just look at those novels they too are romantic novels!" She exclaimed, pointing towards the her books on study table. I chuckled a little.