Chapter 22

I closed the journal, when I read the journal I felt like I am reading my own thoughts, It made me smile how similar we are.

She miss me, I miss her, and I don't know what the hell is stopping us.

"Mr.Sharma is calling you both." Nurse said, we immediately went in side. Ritsy was conscious now, but that idiot was smiling why??

"How are you??" Me and Siya asked at the same time, she smiled more.

"We are pregnant." Mr and Mrs. Sharma said.

What?? these two kiddos are becoming parents??? Ohhh God I don't know how to react, my best friends are going to be parents soon, I enjoyed company of Ziva and Zora so much, how much I will enjoy the company of mini Ro.

Siya hugged both of them.

"Congratulations guysssss" She said.

"Thank you Si" Ro said, he was looking so happy. I hugged Ritsy.

"Itani badi ho gayi tu" She punched my hand playfully.
"Congratulations"

"Thank you" She said, she looked happy actually more than happy, this word don't describe their happiness right now. I looked at Ro, when things became so awkward between us??

"Congrats" I said as I hugged him. This is not good, I should have said something better, I don't like this awkwardness between me and Ro.

"Thanks" He said coming out from hug.

This is killing me now.

My eyes met Siya at that time, she didn't look away at that time. We were going back to hotel, when I passed Siya her journal.

"We need to talk Virat" She said, I nodded at her.

"I will text you after sometime" She said. She was upset, maybe from my behaviour, I'm upset from myself more than anything else right now.

°

She was standing there facing the sea, she knows I'm here standing right behind her, she can feel me, but she never turned around, but I know by the little she is making that she is stopping herself to move my side because she knows when she will do, she will run like a river in my arms, the bridge she is holding inside her will flow when she will look at me.

I went closer to her, resting my head behind her shoulder, she took a deep breath. I know she closed her eyes right there. My fingers touched her hand, they played with my fingers, we stood there, until I felt her calm. I don't know where to start so I started from where it all started.

"I have never judged your ability Siya" I stopped, stood right beside her. She looked at me, a tear rolled out of her cheeks, I wiped the tear before It could fall. "When I asked you if you asked Harry about not playing the game, I know you did but I just want to make clear that for the team and Pooja." She rested her head on my shoulder, as I wrapped my hand around her. She took a sigh of relief, I know she knew it.

"You know that right" I asked her, she turned around and engulfed me in a hug.

"I know" She said coming out from a hug.

"I'm sorry, I messed up on match day" I said to her.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have left like that, I need to be there with you." She said, holding my hand.

"You are right, I'm putting so much pressure on myself but at that moment I didn't know what to do Siya! It was so confusing, and you know, I hate to lose " I said.