Chapter 28

At Press conference, Mumbai.

One Day Before the Final of the T20 World Cup.

India vs Australia, 2015.

"So Virat why Hardik is in team??" A reporter asked me.

"To play I guess." I didn't how his stupid question, reporter have quick laugh about it.

"No No, you didn't get my question." He said again.

"Then explain."

"He doesn't bowl, and he is an all-rounder, He hasn't delivered any remarkable innings in the world cup so far." He said.

"Well he field and bat, and it's all the team needs from him right now, and about his performance you are gonna see the best of Hardik Pandya very soon." I answered him.

"Virat, every one is saying that the Indian team got into the finals by luck..." I stopped him in the middle.

"And why do they think so??"

"As India has finished it's every game in the last over." He replied.

"I think we have given our 200% in each and every match, and you don't get into the finals by luck. It's because of our hard work, that we are playing finals." I replied firmly.

"And what do you think?? Will India be able to win the cup??" Another question by reporter.

"That's why we are playing." I replied and got up from my seat, I am not media's guy and they know that.

"What press conference it was, you roast them like toss" Ro said as I got into the practice session.

"That's what give media reason, writing him as a arrogant man." Ajju said.

"Well they will not stop doing it, and I'm not changing my way either" He smiled at my response.

"Okay boy attention please." Ravi sir called us out, we jogged to him.
"I'm very surprised you all are here for this optional prectice session, I really appreciate your spirit." He said.

"Because this world cup is so important for all of so that people can understand we are here by any luck" Hardik said, disappointment was clear in his voice.

"Let them doubt Harry!" Ravi sir laughed. "Same happened in 1983 world cup and you know the result. And remember what the great Sachin Tendulkar said once." He asked us.

"People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones"
I said.

"Excalty, and Till the full stop doesn't come, the sentence is not complete." Mahi Bhai said.

"That's the Indian team we love!!" Siya screamed.
"So boys we have really good field practice technique for, it will help you in quick catch which goes really up, so the thing is we will throw the ball up in the air, you all won't be facing us and we will randomly say your name you have to turned and take the catch." Siya was finished explaining.

"Okay then let's get started." Jaddu said, we had amazing practice session today. Now we were going back to hotel.

As we reached hotel we met sakshi bhabi.