Chapter 16

I saw her coming. I knew she would look good in Saree. But This Naree In Saree. Is something different. She wore a black saree, her hair was tied up in a bun while two roses were there in the bun, she had worn the jhumkha I gifted her in the morning. And the necklace I gifted her on our birthday. She always wears this, not caring about the outfit she is wearing, if the necklace goes with outfit or not.

A couple of her friends complimented her for the look, she smiled at them in response, in all this her eyes were clearly finding someone. Then she saw me, her smile became more bright and big when she was coming towards me.

Yash came towards her when she was coming to me, I didn't know what they were talking about but I can guess he was appreciating how amazing Siya looked today, this beauty deserves to be adored.
Her eyes were on me when she was talking with him, and on the other hand I don't know how to take eyes off her. We deliver smiles in between. I could say by her eyes how much that soul wants to run in me, how desperate she feels to come to me and ask how she looks? Yash didn't stop talking to her and she didn't stop looking at me now, she was continuously looking at me, so did I.

Yash continued talking but she didn't hear at all, she started walking towards me with the same bright smile, beautiful eyes...I didn't know if I was ever able to find someone as beautiful as I am finding her now.

"It's all about who looks for in a crowded room, that's where your heart belongs" Akka said when Siya was coming towards me. And finally she is here, smiling ear to ear. She asked me how she looks.

I didn't have words for her right now, at this moment I realized I fell in love with her more.

"You look like the moon" I took one step closer to her, and whispered into her ears.

"Thank you" She said, looking straight into my eyes, she smiled even more. I took one step closer to her and kissed her cheeks. She face palmed her smile.

"Everyone is looking, Virat" She said shyly.

"I don't care" I said to her.

"But I have not said yes yet" She reminded me.

"Let me ask you again in the way you love." I said and prepared myself.

"I love you Siya, and it will be my biggest win in life if you love me back..." I said, she was looking at me. "To Tum Haar Ke Dil Apna Meri Jeet Amar Kar Do." I added.

She looked at me with surprised, She then look at Akka.

"You given him idea to ask in this way?"

Akka nodded in No. Siya looked at me with more surprised. How she mouthed.

To be honest, I didn't have any idea about this old classic songs but from the I saw Siya listening this song in her room, I somehow gained my interest in old songs.

"You like it?" I asked her, she smiled more and nodded in yes.

"So is it Yes?" I asked her, She pretended to to think for sometime.

"Will tell you soon" She said and walked away from.

"Siya where are you going?" Knowing she would not give me any answer, I asked her anyways.

"She is Siya, she will give you reply in her own way but that's too depend upon her mood." Akka said to me, "However She look in romantic or we can say in good mood so I will give you green light." She added seeing my face covered with worry.

"But Virat I wanted to ask you one thing are you sure about Siya?" She asked me, first time her face was giving that pleasant smile.

"I'm sure about her I know why you are asking me this...you are worried about her and what if things did not work out between us. and I know media shows me as a guy who had so many girlfriends, and maybe I am somehow close to what kind of image they make for me, I might not be the best for Siya but You know what I want to be best for her, If I am the most furious person you can find in the this entire world, I might be that person but I will be most gentle, most caring, and kind person for her. I have always said this to myself but now I'm telling you this if something makes her happy I would do anything... anything to get her that thing. I will always support her, I know She likes to be on her own but I will be there for her everytime even if she don't need me. I will make her feel Loved." I said to her, She stared laughing as soon as  finished.

"It's worth to be hopeless romantic if every girl is blessed with guy like you." She smile.

I saw Siya on stage with Yash. I guess there are going to sing song.

"You know what they are going to sing Yaara Teri Yari Ko In every reunion our every bench sing this and I'm bored now" Akka complained to me, I laughed.

Siya took mic and and Yash gestured something to musician. They started playing tune. However this tune does not match to song Yaara Teri Yari Ko . 

Siya stared to sing the song.

Hum tum kitne pass hai,

kitne dur hai chand Sitaare,

Sach pucho to man ko jhuthe lagate hai ye saare,

Magar sacche laagte hai

Ye Dharti Ye Nadiya Ye raina. Before singing next line she looked at me.

Aur Tum. 

Bade achche lagate hai 

Ye Dharti Ye Nadiya Ye raina.  And she repeated her previous action.

Aur Tum.
And she smiled more looking at me. I got my answer Siya, I smiled back at her.

After Finishing her performance she came to me.

"I hope you got all your answers Mr.Kohli" She said.

"Yes in the most romantic way." I said to her. I caught her by waist, pulled her closer to me.

"I Love You, Siya" I whisper, she smile.

"I Love You More, Virat" She kissed my cheeks with that. I closed my eyes and smiled.

 I closed my eyes and smiled

@virat.kohli found her in full moon.

I posted picture, we took last light.

She looked at me.

"So You are making it official?" She asked me.

"Let the world know I'm only yours Ms.Siya" I said.

"Mujse dur jaane ki kosish to kar babal na macha du main." And here our most typical Siya said. I laughed at her.

"I love you idiot" I said to her as I pinched her cheeks.