Chapter 17

4 Months Later.

ODI World Cup, 2014 West Indies.

"The Number you are trying is currently switch off please try again later."
I cut the call again. I was trying to call Siya for the last hour but it was switched off. We are in the West Indies for the world cup we came 20 days before our fist practice Match. We immediately fly to West Indies after our last series against South Africa. Siya and I have decided to come together to the West Indies with the team, but She had an offer to attend the seminar as speaker, for the new intern joining AIIMS. She stayed back in India, as she had to go to Delhi. Today She is coming to the West Indies.

I told her that, I will pick her up from the airport, but She denied. And let me tell you one thing, my girlfriend doesn't agree with me at a single point. Wo hamari Raani Sahiba hai aur hame unka hukum man na padta hai.

"The Number you are trying is currently switch off please try again later." I came back from practice, and when I talked to her last time she told me that she will be here before my practice ends but She is still not here.

Siya when will you come?

Thought of her, making me restless now. I took a quick shower after coming back from practice.

"Virat let's go for Dinner" Ro called me, and came directly into my room.

"Ro he is not single anymore stop running into his room without knocking you might ruined their make out session" Ritsy said, coming behind him.

"Right Virat?" She winked to me.

"He has ruined our million make out session, I suppose to ruin at least his one" Ro said, Ritsy face palmed herself, looked
everything and anywhere.

"You supposed to keep it secret my brother" I said to him and tap his head lightly.

"Arey Haa" He said realising what he just said. We walked out of room then I told them that Siya is still not here.

When we were going in team room, waited for everyone in hotel's lobby from where main gate is clearly seen. My eyes were on gate, constantly of course I am worried about her, plus her phone is switched off.

"Back to Earth Virat Kohli" Harry said, waving his against my eyes. What this Duffer up to now.

"What?" I asked him, raising my eyes brows.

"I'm called 5 times where are lost" He said, with mischievous smile.
"Ahaaa Siya ke intejar mainnn" He said dramatically.

"Macho bana Romeo" Ro mimics Harry. Harry laughed at Ro's jokes, only Harry.
Thank God they are Cricketers not actors, otherwise they would have ruined our Film industry.

"Was that joke Ro?" Ritsy asked him.

"Exactly And you were supposed to laugh on that" He said to her.

"Your partner on lame jokes did na?" Ritsy said and silghtly push Ro away. "Ro get better with jokes please" Ritsy said as we walked into team room.

"Okay here is another one for you." Ro said excitedly.

"Why did the tamato turned red?" He asked her.

"Because it shows the salad dressing" Ritsy replied. "Ro We dated each other for good 4 years and we are married from last 1.5 years I'm used of this jokes find new one" Ritsy said. While Ro make puppy face. Their chatter went on however I'm not able to play attention in what all of them were talking, I focus was continuously on My phone or on team room's gate.