Chapter 12

Hey Y'all!
I'm back after long long break, I hope you guys didn't miss me.
I'm sorry for this break tho.
But now you guys will have regular updates.
Before you started reading this Chapter I hope you read previous chapter.

"Virat uth ja!" Maa shook my shoulder, I groaned and tried to sleep. "Are uth na!" She said again. I opened my eyes with annoying look.

"Thodi der aur maa!" I said to her and closed my eyes again.

"If you want to sleep go and sleep in your room not in living room sofa!" She said strictly. I didn't realise I spent my entire night on sofa. I tried to woke from my place but I couldn't I feel two heavy legs on my legs. I looked at who's legs it was. Not surprised, it was Siya's leg we were watching movie last night and fell asleep on living room itself. I tried to woke up again, but her heavy legs didn't let me.

"Hey big fatty teddy! Get your legs away." I said to her tried woke her, she didn't move by inches.

"Siya beta chalo uth jao." Maa tapped her shoulder slightly, my mother shook my shoulders like cloth to wake up me and waking up Siya like her own child.

Bhohot Na-Insaafi hai!

She opened her eyes slowly, yawned at looked straight to me.

"What are you doing in my room?" She asked still in middle of sleep.

"For your kind information, I am not in your room, we are in living room." I said to her, she looked around.

"We fell asleep in between movie?" She asked yawned again. Moving her legs on mine.

"You are so heavy, moti!" I said and tried push her legs.

"Tu Mota!" She made face, she is cute.

"Tu moti! Big fatty teddy!" I said and finally pushed her legs off mine. So mean. She mouthed but chuckled at last, I am used to of this now, I am used to of her now.

"Cholo uth jao ab!!" Maa said stopping our argument.
"Siya you are going to see that house today right?" Maa asked her.

"Yes aunty!" She said all excited about her new house,  she liked it a lot, today she is going to finalize it. That means she will no longer be with me. The thought of her going from home made me sad but I tried to hide it from her as much as I could.

"To chal taiyar ho ja, I will make breakfast for you." Maa said, Siya woke up from her place walked to Maa, hugged her kissed her cheek. I know she will miss us too.

"I am going to get ready." She said, I woke up from my place with jerk and jogged to her.

"I am coming with you." I said, wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we both walked up to stairs.

"Don't you have work?" She raised her eyebrows, with smile she smiles a lot. No complain about it. I love her smile.

"Nah" I said, she smiled more.

"Velle" She laughed.

"Tu j se to kam hi hu." I laughed a along with her, she has learned some punjabi from Maa. She couldn't speak it properly but It made us laugh when she tried to speak punjabi.

"Now go and get ready kohli, I don't want to be late!" She said and pushed me to my room.

After finishing my Morning routine I returned to dinning table, Maa was serving Siya.

"I love your paratha aunty!!! They are just delicious, when will go to my home, I will surely gonna miss you and this!" Siya said pointing to partha as well as hugging Maa.