Chapter 21

After 2 Days.

"We are going to beach. Let's go" Ajju said, coming in my room.

"I don't want to come, Ajju" I said, as I made myself more comfortable in bed.

"Just shut the fuck up." Ajju said, this site is scary, when Ajju is angry that means you have really done something stupid.

"Stop behaving like a..." He stopped in middle, maybe realised his anger. "Don't make me say this kind of thing Virat, why are you behaving so strange, even Ro's behaviour is weird. I don't want to listen anything, get up we all are waiting for you." He ordered and left.

I made my way to team room, all of them were ready. Ro wasn't there, not even Risty and Siya too.

Ro and Ritsy entered room, Ritsy came to me.

"Finally Mr.Kohli decided to show up" She said, scartasticlly.

"I wasn't in mood." I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"By the way where is Siya??" She asked me.

"I don't know." She stared at me.

"Mahi Bhai where is Siya??" When she asked, everyone in the room looked at me.

I want to run away.

"Yash wanted to go for shopping so they went out an hour ago, they will join us after sometime." Mahi Bhai said.

Why this Yash is buzzing around Siya so much. Don't he have work?? Or being around Siya is his only work.

Aur Siya usse itana bhav kyu de Rahi hai??

"Jealous?" Ritsy asked me as we walked out.

"Me?? From Yash? Never" I said, like I don't give a shit.

"Fek mat under se mara ja Raha hai Siya aur Ro se baat karne ke liye." She punched my shoulder. I didn't say anything.

At the beach I was playing with Ziva, she was coming up with different games to play at beach, after sometime she will get bored and will create another game to play.

Siya wasn't here, it has been 1 hours since we came here.

And here she came with Yash, when that guy will leave her?? She joined Ro and Ritsy, She looked around, her eyes found me, and I looked away.

Kya kar raha hu main??

I engaged myself with Ziva again, but I couldn't focus, my gaze was where They were. She was laughing at one of the jokes Ro just cracked, it made me happy that they are happy.

Ritsy was right.

I miss them.

I know I messed up on match day, I was angry and frustrated. It wasn't Ro's mistake. I watched that match highlights thousands of times, He was right at his point there wasn't run. My anger is my biggest enemy. In past 2 days I created so many scenarios in my head that how I go to Ro and Siya and say sorry.

Ziva throw ball at me, I failed to catch it.

"Virat chahu, where are you lost??" She asked, annoyed by my absence minded behaviour.

"Siya can you give me ball?" She screamed to Siya, She looked at ball.  And came with it. Passed it to Ziva. She stood there, maybe arranging words to say something.

"Siya" Yash called her, she looked irritated.

"Coming" She said.

Siya...

I only said it in my mind, words didn't come out from my throat.

°

We were sitting in team room after dinner, we were doing our own stuff, I was with Ziva and Zora, this kids now only come to me for their entertaining game, well I like their company.

Siya was sitting right infront of my writing something, we looked at each other a lot this time.
However after sometime I will look away, I don't know why I am avoiding eye contact may be I don't want her to see that how much I need her

I want to talk to Ro and Siya, but I don't know how.

"Rits you okay?" Siya asked her.

"Mhh I don't know I'm feeling sleepy" Ritsy said, she looked lost.
"Ro can we go to room??" She asked Ro, he nodded and stood up. As Ritsy stood up she fainted in Ro's arm. I ran to her

"Rits" Siya said, "I think we should go to hospital." I nodded at her.

We drove to hospital with Ritsy. Doctor was examined her right now.

"Any updates?" Siya asked as Ro came out from Doctor's cabin. Me Siya and Ro have come to hospital

"They are taking some tests" Ro said.

"Don't worry she will fine." Siya said to Ro.

Why am I so silent?

"Mr.Sharma Doctor is calling." Nurse said to Ro, he walked into Cabin again.

"Ha Bhai??" Siya on call maybe it's bhai asking about Siya. She walked in some distance as there wasn't proper network, I don't know what to do. I took Siya's journal in which she was writing something earlier.

She left it in team room, I took it return her back, but I don't know how to. I was playing with journal. It fall down from my hand.

Dear Virat....

She writes journal refering me??
Should I read this?? It refers to me, maybe I can. So I opened last journal she wrote to me.

Dear Virat,

Swipe up! ;)