Chapter 9

Virat's POV:~

"Shh" I said to bunch of kids who were with me. They couldn't keep calm though.

"Harry Did you take candles?" Ritika asked him.

"Look 26, I remember yaar!" He showed us number candles proudly, I smacked my head with my hand.

"She is turning 25 not 26, duffer" I said to him.

"Oh No!" They all said in unison. Correction they screamed in unison. We were outside of Siya's room and I swore if she woke up by this noise, I surely gonna kill all this kids.

"But You are turning 26 na? Cake uska, Candles teri" Harry again said loudly.

"Guys please stop screaming!" And for your kind information, I screamed at them!

They all looked at me like I am ghost and suddenly burst out laughing. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Let's go guys, there is only 1 minute left" Mahi bhai said, looking at his watch.

"Ritsy you got the keys right?" I asked her.

"Yesss" She said with excitement. I took the keys from her and opened door slowly. We sneak into her room, so quietly.

I am proud of these kids!

We all circled around her bed, she was sleeping so peacefully.

"Only Ten Seconds!" Mahi bhai whispered. We all nodded at him.

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..

"Happy Birthday Siya!!!" We all screamed. She woke up with jerk, obviously scared. She jumped into her bed, sat crossed leg. Looking at all of us one by one.

"Oh My God!" She said. "I thought, earthquake happened!" She finally said, took sighed of relief.

"Dumbo You happened today, 25years ago!" Rohit said.

"Actually She's right! An earthquake happened 25 years ago!" Harry said, Siya rolled her eyes at him.

"Happy Birthday Angry Bird!" I said to her.

"Happy Birthday Virat!" She said to me. It felt like she remembered my birthday more than her own.

"You are doing the same Virat!" She winked at me, did I say it loud!?

She can read minds.

They all looked at us with confusion expression but Ritika came towards both of us and hugged us.

"Happy Birthday my favourites!" She said as she hugged me and Siya. And all of them join the hug. Showered me and Siya with Birthday Wishes!

"It's time to cut the cake" Jassy said, cheerfully. Put the cake on near by table. Siya came to table, Ritika handed her knife.

"Cut the cake Siya" Mahi bhai said with smile, she smiled back. She was happy, I was happy.

"Let's cut the cake Virat!" She said, gesturing me to join her.

"It's all yours, birthday girl!" I said to her.

"But I want to share it with you!" She said, Her eyes were demanding me to join her. So I did.

We cut the cake and feed to each other and then rest of the team.

"Point to be Noted Bhai, They both surely come long way. When we were coming here they didn't want to share one car and Now they are sharing cake!" Rohit said.

"Good Progress haan Virat!" Harry winked at me.

"Tere se to slow hi hai bhai!" I said to him, pointing to pooja who blushed at my comment.