Chapter 18

I was going to Siya's room to wake her up for our breakfast. I know She is still sleeping, because yesterday she was reading till midnight. This girl and her books. She loves them more than me. I opened her room with keys. And there is our Siya sleeping peacefully in her bed, no need to mark that she covering whole bad.

I went to Balcony, and open the curtain sunlight was making its way to her face.

"You are devil Virat!!!" She cried in annoyance, covering duvet on her face. I pulled her duvet off her, she sat there, with killing stare.

"Let's go we have to go for breakfast then for Gym. I want to score better in the next match as I did in the last two. Your training helps coach!!!" She stood up from her bed, did some starching.

"Go in team room I will see you after shower" Siya yawned, started walking to bathroom while I came in her way. I held her hand romantically, pushed her closer to me by waist.

"May I join you coach?" I winked at her, she smile at me.

"Nahhhhhhh" Siya screamed in my ears.

"Go for breakfast Kohlii" She pused me aside, with that pretty smile on her face.

"At which point you are gonna agree with me?" I asked her, again going towards her. This time she came to me, wrapped her hands around my neck, smiled again.

"I agreed to be Girlfriend." She winked at me, leaning a little closer to me but before I could make my move she gave quike  kiss on cheek and ran into bathroom.

"Tu mil mujeeeeee" I screamed from outside.

"I would love to see what you are gonna do to me" She giggled more. This is what we are after 4 month of relationship we are so goofy, messy, we love to irritate each other, and when it's needed we can be most understanding person for each other.

I walked into the team room when everyone was set for breakfast, I took seat with Ro and Harry. I noticed Harry, running hand on his back. He seems irritated.

"All good??" Ro asked him, while his mouth is full food he was eating.

"My back is aching, last match me fielding me thodi lag gai thi" Harry said.

"Talk to Pooja and Siya about it??" I asked with.

"It's not that serious, I will do some drills and I will fine" He said and get up from his place as he walked out of team room.

We were going in stadium for practice session, we have two matches in upcoming days both are must win for us. In last two matches in this world cup we win one against home team West Indies, and lost one against Australia.

Compitition of this World Cup is always high, all the team want win, we all have faith that India gonna win this tournament. We walked in tournament, with the tag of favourites. I hope we deliver upto our fans expections.

We were in Gym, we are done with practice. Siya was inspecting each and every player, she was examining Mahi bhai at time. He has some problem in knees. I hope he is doing okay because we have already lost Shikhar because he was hitten bouncer by Pat Cummins,  and his hand got featured. We having major injuries at this time. Pooja and Siya are so worried about it.

"Agar nahi ho raha hai to rehne de na Harry." I heard Siya from behind.
Harry looked in pain while doing his excercise, Siya was examined him all this while.

"Who said?? Ho Raha hai mujse, tu aapna kaam kar" Harry ignored her, and came to my side, for his trademill.

"That's what I am doing Harry." Siya said, her eyes were on Harry all this while. She walked up Mahi bhai again, helped him with Yoga. She believed it is best for healing any injury.