Chapter 8

Virat's POV:~

I got standing ovations from crowd as well as from dressing room as I walked up dressing room, after stumps on day 3. I didn't hit Century but I scored 79 not out, on shitty pitch, and when I say shitty believe me because pitch was so hard to bat, even length bowl, finishing up to players chest, it has that uneven bounce. Some of our players got injured too, including me. Yes, One of bowl hit my hand, and my hand hurt so bad after that, but I continued to bat on as wickets was falling on other side. At the end we Successfully batted and took lead of 80 runs over England.

I sat on bench in dressing room after getting shower.

"Hey Hero!" Siya said, pushing my shoulder by her shoulder.

"Kiska? Tera?" I winked at her, she faked glared at me, with smile on her face.

"Shut up!" She playfully punched my arm.
"Well played!" She said with smile.

"Thank you!" I said, lowering my head.

"By the way, tera hath kesa hai?" She asked, gently took my hand in hers and massaged lightly.

"Better" I said, she nodded in no to herself maybe.

"Pooja,  come here, look at Virat's hand, I think he needs scan" She said to pooja who otherside of dressing room.

"Coming" Pooja said, coming towards us. She examined my hand.

"Mh, it's not that serious Siya, he might need x-ray though" She said to her.

"Acha, but don't think it's fractured because if it's pain would have increased" I said to girls, to which they nodded.

"Okay but pooja I think you should massage his hand and Kohli put ice bag on your hand okay, you have to field tomorrow" She said rather order.

"Okay Teacher" Me and Pooja said in unison. Siya facepalm her face, but still smiled.

"Okay, I will do it in hotel as we are going hotel" Pooja said and left along with Siya.

I started putting my stuff in my kit with one hand, didn't want to give much pressure to my injured hand.

"Let me help you" Rohit said, kneeling down to my kit.

"Are main kar lunga" I said.

"Don't worry Ro, I will help you pack your stuff" Siya said, coming with my bat which was in dugout.
Rohit smirked at me.

Something Something! He mouthed.

Ugh! This Harry! He told everyone about me going on walk with Siya and after that you can guess what happen. Ro and Ritsy didn't leave single chance to hit me on Siya.

Siya started packing my kit, asking me if she was putting things at right place or not.

"Zyada lagi hai kya?" Ritika asked me as She came into my with Ro.

"Not at all, I good now" I assumed her. I was sitting on bad while she and Ro took seat on sofa which was against my bed.

"By the way, what's the plan for Sunday?" I asked them, getting bit excited. Rohit smacked his hand on his forehead.

"Are 5 old kid? Getting all excited for your own birthday and asking about surprises?" He told me, rolling his eyes at me.

"Are Sunday ko mera birthday nahi hai..." Before I could even finish my sentence, Rohit jumped in.

"Main tera bhi birthday bhool gaya" He started thinking, running his hand through his hair. Me and Ritsy laughed at him.