Chapter 19

"Have a great match Hero!" Siya said, as she passed by me. We were on the team bus, going to the stadium for our match against England. Siya gestured to me that she was sitting behind with Yuzi and other boys. I nodded at her.

Virat Kohli

In relationship.                  And Single.

Innings- 35.                    Innings- 125
Runs- 425.                      Runs- 6236
Average- 12.5.               Average- 50.45

One of tweet said, what the hell??

How can they mixed my personal life with professional life??

"Why do you even read this kind of tweets?" Ro said, who was sat beside me. He looked annoyed by the tweet. I'm also pissed at this mentality of the people. That's reason haven't made it official that I am dating Siya, people know I'm dating but don't know whom I am dating. I don't want any kind of trouble for her.

"I was just tweeting something when I came across this" I said to Ro.

"Don't ever believe this bullshit, maybe they have not seen your last two innings." Ro laughed sarcasticlly. I laughed along with him.

"And if they believe this tweet so according to them you should get married at all" Mahi Bhai said.

"Correct, you should be single for team." Ajju said, seriousness was covering his face he said that.

"And that means Siya will be just single like him, forever." Mahi Bhai said.

"Nooooooo, why would we be single?? No I'm gonna prove them wrong. I WANT TO MARRY HER" I screamed. And they all bursted out laughing. I looked at Siya, her eyes popped out like a cricket ball.

God! They were just pulling my leg.

I shook my head in disbelief and laughed at myself.

We reached at stedium. However weather was rainy today. It took so long for toss as well as our batting.
Game was like on and off, 5 over we will bat and there would be rain for 20 to 30 minutes. Umpire reduce over to 38 over at the end of the first innings.

We scored 278/5 at the end of the inning. I scored 48. It is now up to bowlers now.

England got a really good start after, 115/0 was scored after 20 overs, they were hitting 6 and 4 like they are playing in nets.

It started raining again and whole outfield was so wet that, it was hard for bowlers to even grip the ball. Even though Yuzi and kuldeep managed to take wickets in the middle over, this rain was another villain in our way to win.

Last over of the inning, 22 run to defence. Harry was ready for run up, Mahi bhai set up the field, first Bowl bounecer, pulled short by Buttler, went for six!

Fuck!

Me and Mahi bhai walked up to Harry. I was looking so distributed.

"I will go for Yorker." Harry said as we reached to him.

"No if you miss Yorker by inces he will hit six, just focus on basic. Go for length ball." Mahi Bhai said and we walked to our place again.