Chapter 5

Ind vs Eng
1st ODI Southampton.

Virat's POV:~

"And here comes another wicket for India." Commentator screamed in excitement as Jassi took his 5th Wicket. We all run towards him, jumping, praising him! You all know team India celebrates right?
He was just fabulous today.

At the end of their innings England's score was
279/8

Our bowlers did their job well today. We were walking towards dressing room.

"Well done boys!" Siya gave us high five.

"What catch it was Kohli!" She praised me for, buttler's catch.

"All your gym work helps coach!" I said to her with smirk. She didn't like when we call her coach. She glared at me, I winked at her.

"Mahi bhai, Look Virat again calling me coach." She complained to Mahi bhai.

"He didn't say anything wrong!" Mahi bhai said with smile. She gave bad look to me. she was looking so cute like that I pinched her cheek.

"Cute mat ban zyada!" I said to her and went to take shower.

Ro and Shikhi were ready for the chase. They gave us strong opening partnership. I was ready to walk in the field anytime but they were going so fantastic so I got into field after 25 over at score of 159/1.

"Pitch is flat. Just focus on first 10 balls and then game is ours" Rohit said to me as I reached at him he was batting at 90 at that time.

I didn't have to do much at that time I was giving strick to Rohit, and he finished his 100 with six.

"Well done Hitman!" I gave him bear hug as he finished his 100. He raised his bat in air and pointed towards dressing and then at whole crowd.

We have a partnership of 65 after that Rohit got out at the score of 145. One of his best inning I have seen. After he got out in next over. I got out at score of 29.

We were just 55 runs away.  From our win now. Hardik and Mahi bhai chased score really well and we won match!!!

Dressing room was filled with screams and excitement!

I was in team bus, going through my phone and saw me and Tamanna were all around Twitter. I went through some of the tweets.

"Even on good pitch he didn't score well, he was looking in good touch but looks like his girl didn't bring luck in his side" one of the tweet said.

"Tamanna aayi hai na to bhai ache touch me hoke bhi acha kese khelta" Another tweet said.

"BCCI shouldn't allow girlfriends on tour"

"Her last film was super flop, and when she came to see match her boyfriend was flop."

I hate it when people started dragging our personal lives in Cricket. Believe me when I say this, our personal life has nothing to do with our Cricket. When we play Cricket only one was thing going in our minds that how can we make our team win.

I have played cricket when my father died and scored 90+ run. And they think that, one woman can disturb my game. She has nothing do with it.

Please I request everyone no to drag my personal life with my Cricket. My personal life have always inspired me to do more for my team.🙏🏻