Missing You

All that ran through my head as I watched him, up on stage, with his four new friends, singing his heart out for thousands of people. He made it through the X-Factor, forming a group called One Direction with four other guys. They got third place, which is still pretty amazing, and are now international pop stars.

The bad side, I never see him anymore. Sure, we text and talk on Twitter, but it's not the same. I haven't heard his voice in almost six months. The closest I have ever gotten to hear him is during this concert. It has been three years. I really miss my best friend.

"At least I actually talked to him when I left" I thought to myself. And it's true, we talked a lot. We would talk on the phone for over three hours a week. But hey, he was my best friend.

The only reason I was at this concert was because he invited me. Yes, he actually invited me! I was so happy, because that is when he called me six months ago, to let me know that he would be able to see me again. This summer was his first summer off from his tours, and it was summer holiday for me from the university. I was so excited to be spending the summer with him. I practically screamed and almost woke up my room mate, Sierra Jacobsen, when he told me. I decided to bring Sierra with me, seeing that we were both One Direction fans.

"Alright, London!" Harry Styles said into his microphone, "This is gonna be our last song for tonight!"

"NOW MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!" Zayn Malik yelled, making hundreds of girls scream at the top of their lungs, including Sierra.

Then, the boys started singing Kiss You, one of the songs on their new album, Take Me Home. It was amazing. I always knew Niall had a beautiful voice, but it had matured and become so much better in the past few years. Sierra and I started singing along, like most of the other fans, and when the song ended, we all screamed out heads off.

"GOOD NIGHT, LONDON!" Louis yelled as the boys left the stage.

While everyone else started to leave through the front, Sierra and I brought out our backstage passes.

"Wow! I can't believe you actually know Niall Horan!" She said to me. "And we actually get to meet them!" She squealed as we pushed our way through the crowd. Finally, we got to the door leading backstage. There was a guard, but once he confirmed that our passes were real, he let us through.

"OMG! Look! There they are!" Sierra said as she started to jump up and down.

"Woah there, Si-Si, calm down!" I said holding her shoulders down.

She stopped jumping and looked at me quizzically. "But, aren't you excited, too? I mean, you haven't seen Niall in three years! There has to be some excitement!"

I started to blush. "There is, I'm just holding it in until the right moment!"

Then, the five boys rounded the corner. We were actually going to meet One Direction, and I was finally going to be able to see my beat friend.

He didn't see me at first, he was talking and joking with the boys, so I yelled, "Niall!!" And started to run/jog towards him