Chapter 19

*Megan's POV*

I've had to work all week for my shift at Starbucks. It was very tiring. I was working the noon to four shift. I hadn't seen or talked to Niall a lot. He hadn't been really busy, so he hung out alone a lot. I felt bad.

When I left work on Friday, I was about to text Sierra to come pick me up, when someone spoke up from behind me.

"Hey." I turned around, and a huge smile spread across my face.

"Niall!" I said, giving him a big hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I know you were at work, and we haven't seen each other all week, so I thought 'hey, why not pick you up?" He said as we walked towards his car.

"Awee!" I said. He was smiling really big. When we got to his car, he opened the door for me. "Thank you."

"Of course." He said, closing it and walking to his side, getting in and starting the car. Starbucks was quite aways from my flat, so we had a nice long ride together. We held hands, and just smiled at each other.

"Megs?"

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking, we should go out tonight." He said, turning to look at me.

"I'd love to! But won't we be seen together?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could go someplace really quiet and where not many people go. Do you have any ideas?"

"Actually, I do. There is this really old restaurant that nobody really goes to. It's kind of fancy, but the food is great. Sierra and I found it a while back. It would be perfect." I said.

"Great! Now, what time?" He said.

"Umm, well, I have to change and get ready, so maybe around seven?"

"Ok. Do we need reservations?"

"Naw, it's not very busy. We'll be fine." I said as he pulled into my driveway. "Just remember to wear something nice." I said, getting out of the car.

"Alrighty. See you later, love." He said, waving.

"Bye." I waved back, and walked into the door as he pulled out of the driveway, going down the street to his flat.

I ran upstairs, and went into the bathroom. I took a nice, hot shower and washed my hair. After that, I went into my room and searched for the perfect outfit. I found a dark blue, polka dot dress that fell just above my knees, and paired it with a white cardigan and my dark blue wedges. I ran back to the bathroom, where I dried my hair, and loosely curled it. I did my makeup, using light eyeliner and mascara and some pink lipstick. I walked out and checked the time. It was 6:30. Half an hour until our date. I was really excited, and I checked my phone. There was a text from Sierra.

Hey Megs! Tyler and I are at the mall. Won't be home for awhile. Sorry!

~Sierra

I shot her a quick text.

It's alright. I'm going out too. See ya later!

~Megan

Then I grabbed my purse, and went downstairs. I decided to text Niall.

I'm ready! Hope you are, too! ;)

~Megan

He replied quickly.

Of course. ;) I'll be down in five.

~Niall.

I waited in the kitchen, and then i heard a car door shut and a knock on the door. I went and opened it, and there Niall stood. He had a white dress shirt, blue tie, and black jeans on. With, of course, a pair of supras.