Chapter 35

*two days later*

*Megan's POV*

"Well, Miss McGallagar, you're all set to go." Dr. Sanbourne said as he signed the papers at the desk.

I smile. I am so glad to finally be able to go home.

I looked up to Niall, who was standing behind me. He smiled back at me.

Dr. Sanbourne gave the papers to a nurse. "We'll see you in two days to return the chair. That should give your legs some time." He smiled, and turned to walk away.

"Thank you, Dr. Sanbourne!" I said, waving.

He waved back, and walked down the hall into a patient's room.

"Ready to go?" Niall said, gripping the handles of my wheelchair.

"Yup!" I said. He wheeled me towards the elevator. It would take some getting used to, having someone wheel me around everywhere.

After we got off the elevator, we could hears noise coming from the lobby.

When we got to it, we saw a crowd of girls outside the front doors. There weren't too many, maybe ten.

Niall groaned.

I patted his hand. "It's alright, Ni. Let's just go."

"My car's out a little ways. I'll pull up. Wait here." He said. And he kissed the top of my head before he walked away.

"I'm not going anywhere." I joked.

He turned and stuck his tongue out.

I stuck my tongue out back at him, and he laughed, before turning back around and heading out the doors. I moved closer, and saw that the fans had started to get closer, since her didn't have anyone else with him.

He stopped a couple of times for pictures, but then the fans backed away, some looking at me.

I waved, and they waved back. I guess he told them about me, so they started to go away.

He went to his truck, and pulled up to the door. He got out quickly, and came back in to roll me out.

"Sorry about that." He said after we got into the car. It took a minute, since he had to help me and put the chair in the trunk.

"Niall, you know I don't mind. I love your fans." I said.

"Yeah, I love 'em too. I just wish that they would give us a little bit more privacy, ya know?" He said, driving off.

"I know." I said. "Are we going to your house?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I figured since your parents are there, you could all be together." He said, looking straight ahead.

"They're at your house? I didn't know that."

"Yeah. Did you think I'd let them pay for a hotel? My house has enough room." He said, looking at me.

"Well, I just figured, with your rehearsal schedule, and my dad's work- actually, nevermind." I said, shaking my head.

He chuckled. "Yeah, okay."

We drove for awhile before I realised something.

"Why didn't they just stay at my house? Sierra would've let them?" I said matter of factly.

Niall got quiet. He pursed his lips and kept looking straight ahead.

I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Niall, is something wrong.?" Then it dawned on me.