Confused

*Megan's POV*

Niall was such a trickster. I was it, and that was the last round of hide and seek. It was really fun with everyone. I got Niall back by tagging him.

We were all very tired after football and hide and seek, so we were all crashed in the chairs. Eleanor was sitting in Louis' lap, Dani and Liam were holding hands, and Perrie was sleeping on Zayn's shoulder.

I was still kind of hyper, so I decided to take a walk.

"I'll be back in a little bit. I'm gonna take a walk." I said, getting up. Niall was busy stuffing his face with crisps, and Harry was starting to nod off, so I just got up.

I had walked a little ways away, to that stupid pond, when I heard footsteps coming up behind me. I turned and it was Niall.

"Hey." I said, giving him a little wave.

"Hey." He said, his hands in his pockets as he stood next to me. The moon shown brightly and reflected beautifully off the pond.

"Oh, I wish I had a camera!" I said, walking towards the waters edge. "This would be great!"

"You take photography?" Niall, asked walking towards the water with me.

"Yeah, I take a class on it at the university. It's really great." I said, leaning down and swirling my fingers in the cool water.

"I never knew you liked photography." He said, sitting down beside me.

"It's been three years, Ni, some things have changed." I said, still running my hand through the water.

"Really?" He said sarcastically. "What else has changed?"

"Well, you're in the most popular boy-band ever, you have four amazing and incredibly funny new best friends, and you've become more, confident." I replied.

"I meant what has cha-" he started.

"I'm getting to that." I sighed. "I have done incredibly well in school, I was the valedictorian of our class-"

"Really!" He interrupted.

"Yes, really." I said, nudging him. "And, I got into the university of my dreams, I got involved in photography as a pass-time, and I became friends with Sierra." I finished, giving Niall a smile. He smiled back, and looked down at his hands.

"I really did miss you." I said, looking at him. "I've seen you on stage and on tv, chasing your dreams, and I see you being so happy, and it makes me happy." I said, looking at the moon. There were some stars out, as well, dotting the dark sky with their light.

"Really?" He said again.

"Quit saying that, Ni! It's starting to bug me!"

"Really?" He said, waggling his eyebrows at me.

"Niall!" I yelled, shoving him.

"Hey!" He yelled, shoving me back. He shoved a little too hard, and I started to fall in the pond. I grabbed his hand, and he fell in with me.

"Niall, get off!" I said, trying not to laugh and trying to get him off. He fell on top of me, and was laughing his head off.

"Seriously, Niall, You're squishing me!"

"Alright." He said getting up. He held out his hand to me, and I took it. We were still laughing, and we were both soaking wet.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Niall's POV*

"Alright." I said, getting off of Megan. I reached out to help her up, and she took my hand. I pulled her up, still laughing, and noticed that she was shivering.