The Interview

*Megan's POV*

I took a quick nap, and woke up to Sierra hitting me with a pillow.

"Wake up, Megs! One Direction is having an interview!" She yelled, still beating me.

"Alright, I'm up!" I yelled, grabbing the pillow and chucking it in the kitchen.

"Well, that wasn't very nice." She said, getting the pillow. I just stuck my tongue out at her and focused on the tv.

"And, please welcome, One Direction!" Betsey Marshall said, gesturing for the boys to come on stage. They walked on, and the audience went wild. They just smiled and waved, and sat down on the couch across from Betsey. She asked them questions about the tour and their albums, the usual stuff.

Then, she asked them about their break.

"Well,". Louis said. "We've just been hanging around together. Niall actually met up with an old friend." He smiled at Niall.

"Really, who's your friend?" Betsey asked.

"Umm, well, it's my old friend from Mullingar. I don't wanna say any names, but we've been friends our whole lives basically. It's been fun hanging out with her and spending some time with her." Niall said.

"Awwe! He's talking about you!" Sierra said. She was hugging the pillow.

"Sshh!!" I yelled, telling her to be quiet.

"Her?" Betsey asked.

"Yeah. She's been my neighbour for forever. We're really close." Niall said.

Harry gave him a mischievous smile. "We think he likes her." He said.

Niall's face turned red. Mine did, too.

"Yeah, Niall here has a little crush, we think." Louis said. Niall's face turned bright red.

"Quiet, Lou!" He said. He was still red in the face.

"Well, Niall, I won't push you, but if you do have a crush on her, then she must be something special." Betsey said. Then it cut to commercial, and they would sing after.

"Told you!" Sierra sung, walking over to the kitchen.

"What!?" I yelled at her. I was completely and utterly confused.

"I told you he likes you. Remember? That's why he was blushing. He so likes you." She said, reaching in the fridge and grabbing a soda.

"No, he was just embarrassed. I would be if that was me. I mean, he's my best friend. He doesn't feel anything for me, and I don't for him." I rambled, grabbing a pillow.

"That's what you think." She said, going upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

She peeked her head over the railing. "I'm going in my room. To give you some time." She said, and she hurried into her room, slamming the door.

I huffed a breath, and watched as the boys came back on and sung Kiss You. What if Niall does like me? Do I like him? What about our friendship? I decided to text Niall after he was done singing, to give him some time.

~To: Niall :)

Heyy. Nice job singing!

He replied a couple of minutes later.

~From: Niall :)

Hey and thanks. You watched?

~To: Niall :)

Yeppers! You guys are really great!

~From: Niall :)

You did? Did you watch the interview?