Chapter 18

*Megan's POV*

It was perfect. I was so overjoyed, but I was trying not to show it. He does feel the same way. He really does. And now I have him. It was more than I could've asked for.

I don't know how long we kissed for, but I do know that it was amazing. It felt like fire crackers were going off. This had never happened before. Niall's arms were wrapped around my waist, and mine were around his neck. We were just sitting on his couch, oblivious to anything else. Until his phone buzzed.

I broke away, and Niall grumbled some profanities.

"Niall, it could be important." I said, letting go of him. He kept one arm around me and grabbed his phone with the other. He checked the text, and answered it quickly, putting his phone back down.

"Who was it?"

"Just Liam, asking what I was doing." He said, wrapping his arm back around me.

"And? What did you say?" I said. "Did you, uh, tell him?"

"Nope. Just said we were hanging out. We don't have to tell anyone yet. We'll keep it a secret for now."

"Ok." I said. Then he smiled. "What?"

"I, I just can't believe you said yes. That you actually like me." He said.

"I feel the same." I said. "I mean, you're you, and I'm me. I'm nothing special, and you are."

"You're special to me." He said, bringing me closer.

I blushed, and he smiled bigger. He knew just what to say to make me blush. That's one of the reasons why I like him so much. He gave me a quick kiss, then shifted me so I was leaning on him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said.

"I'd love to, but what?" I said, snuggling up to him.

"Hmm, well, I don't have as many as Lou, but I have a few. He got up, and opened the cabinet underneath the tv. I got up and went over to him, looking through the movies. I picked one up, and handed it to him.

"You really wanna watch this?" He asked.

I nodded, and went back over to the couch. He put it in, and the title screen for Halloween came up. Niall clicked play, and came and sat next to me. I snuggled up to him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

I actually partially regretted picking the movie. It was really scary. Every time something would happen, I would bury my head in Niall's chest, and he would hold me tight. Which was most of the movie.

When it finally ended, Niall whispered, "It's over. You can open your eyes now."

I leaned back, and saw that it was back to the title screen. He let me go quickly to take it out. Then he came back and sat down, holding my hand. We just sat there, staring at our intertwined hands. His thumb was rubbing circles on the top of my hand, an action that made me very calm.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked. I looked up at his crystal blue eyes. They were mesmerising. I finally said,

"Actually, I should probably get going. What time is it?" I checked the clock on the tv. It was almost eight.

"Oh, ok. Do you need a ride? It's kind of rainy out."

"Sure. That would be nice." I said. Our hands were still clasped as we got up. Niall grabbed his phone and keys from the table, and opened the front door for me.

We walked towards his car, still hand in hand, and he opened the car door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I said, getting in. He walked around and got in his side, saying "Anything for you." Which made my heart flutter.

Even as he pulled out of the drive and drove down the road, he held my hand. Occasionally, he would glance at me, smiling. I was smiling, too, and then he pulled into my driveway. He cut the engine.

"Do want me to walk you up?"

"No, no, it's fine, Ni." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Alright, see ya later, love." He said, giving me a quick kiss. Then I opened mu car door, stepping out into the drizzle. I walked up onto my short porch, and waved back at Niall. He waved and pulled away, driving back to his house.

I walked into my house, and walked up to my room.

"Hey, get back here, missy!" Sierra said from the living room.

I sighed and walked back down the stairs. I had to think of a lie if she asked. I walked in, and saw her and Tyler sitting on the couch, watching some nature show.

"So?" She asked. I knew what she was talking about. I just shrugged. "Upstairs. Now." She said, getting up and walking up the stairs. We went in my room, and she closed and locked the door. "Tell me everything. Right now." She said, sitting in my swivel chair. I sat on my bed.

"Nothing happened. We just watched a movie, played FIFA and had some popcorn and stuff. Like we used to. It was nothing different." I said, seeming uncaring.

"Well, did he even hint at asking you?" She said.

"Nope. Not one word." I played with my fluffy pillow.

"I know you're lying to me." She said.

"What? SiSi, would I lie to you about this?"

"Yes. You guys want to keep it a secret, in case it doesn't work out and stuff. I get it. But if you don't tell me now, I'll be really mad when you do." She had her arms folding across her chest. She meant business, and she was right. I had to tell her.

I just smiled. "Ok."

"Eeeeeeee!" She squealed. She ran over to me, grabbed my shoulders, and jumped up and down. I squealed along.

"So you to are going out?" She said, while we were jumping in circles.

'Yes!" I said. I was just so happy. Then I stopped. "Shoot."

"What?" She said, stopping as well.

"I have to tell him I told you." I said, getting out my phone. I sent him a quick text.

Hey, Ni. Um, Sierra found out. So now she knows. But she won't tell anyone else. I swear. Love you :)

~Megan :)

A couple of seconds later, I git a text back.

"Alright. But she can't. Tell. Anyone. Love you too :)

~Niall:)

"What did he say?"

"He said to just not tell anyone else. Got that?" I said, putting my phone on its charger.

"My lips are sealed." She said, making a zipping motion across her lips. Then she started giggling, and crashed into me, giving me a huge hug.

"I'm so happy for you!" She said.

"Thanks SiSi." I said, hugging her back. Today turned out to be a perfect day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey, look at that, another chapter is done! Wow. So, what do you think, lovelies? Do you ship Nigan? Comment and vote! Thanks a lot! Byee lovelies! ~Megs