Chapter 21

*Niall's POV*

I was sitting in my living room, waiting for Megan to come over. It was six in the afternoon, and I had to tell her that Liam found out last night. I was kind of nervous, because we promised not to tell anyone. But Sierra knows, so it's only fair that Liam gets to. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Megan.

Will be there soon. <3

~Megan :)

I texted her back, and waited, scrolling through Twitter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

>Earlier that day<

*Megan's POV*

"Sierra! Look at these!" I said, waving her over to a pair of wedges. We had been shopping for most of the day, and were looking in the shoe shop before lunch.

"Ooh, I like those. Do they have them in my size?" She said, looking through the boxes. She didn't find them. "Crap. Those are really cute. Hey!" She grabbed a box. "They have 'em in your size!" She shoved the box in my hands. "Go try 'em on!"

I set my bags down, and sat on the chair the store had set up. I slipped of my shoes, and put the wedges on. I stood up, and walked around in them a bit. I walked over to Sierra.

"Whatcha think? Cute?"

"Yes! And they are on sale! They would look so good with some of your new shirts!" She said, jumping up and down.

I gave her a high-five, and we grabbed those shoes and another pair, checked out, and went to the food court. We decided to get McDonald's. We got our food and sat down, putting our bags under the table. I took a sip of my soda and started to eat my burger.

"So," Sierra said, "How are things with Niall". She whispered his name incase there were any fan girls.

I smiled a bit. "Pretty good. We went to that little Italian place you and I found. We had fun. I'm just, still kind of surprised that he feels the same way."

She set down her soda and gave me a look. "How many times do I hafta tell you this: How could he not like you? You've been best friends your whole freakin lives! I would've been surprised if he didn't like you!" She started to raise her voice, and people were staring.

I blushed a little. "Well, I am a bit surprised. Deal with it." And I stuck my tongue out at her. She did the same, then ate her chicken.

For the rest of the time we were sitting, we talked about what stores to go into next. We decided to end our trip with Topshop, and made our way there after eating.

"Hey, Megs! Look at this dress!" She said when we walked in. She pulled it off the rack. It was a pastel pink dress that had cap sleeves, and went down to the knees.

"Omogod! That would look so cute on you!" I said, urging her to go try it on. She did, and it fit her perfectly.

"I told you. Just your style." I said. "And you could wear it with those brown boots we just got!"

She gave me a high five. "You have awesome taste, my friend."

I goggled. "Thanks."

We finished shopping and started to head back to my car when my phone rang.

"Hold on, SiSi." I said, taking it out of my pocket, seeing that it was Niall and answering. "Hi, Niall!"

"Hey, Megs! Watcha upto?" He asked.

"Well, Sierra and I just had a little shopping trip. We are on our way home now. Why?"

"Well, I was wonderin if you wanted to come over."

"Um, sure. Are the guys there?"

"Naw, they're doin there own things." He said.

"Alright. Let me tell SiSi." I said. Then I turned to her. "I'm gonna go to Niall's. alright?"

"Sure, just help me put away the clothes first." She said, jiggling the car door. I threw her my keys.

"Start the car, ok?"

"K!" She said, getting in and starting the engine.

"Okay, Ni. I'll be there soon."

"Alright, see ya later, babe."

"Bye." I said, ending the call. Then I put my bags in the trunk and got in the car, pulling out of the parking lot and heading towards my house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Guys, I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooo sorry that i haven't updated!!!!! I feel horrible! I've just been super duper busy. Then next chapter will be up thursday or friday. Thanks lovelies!!!!!!! <3 mwah!