Chapter 37

*Niall's POV*

When Megan said she loved me, I was literally so happy. We had never said them to each other, and I know that that's how we really felt. I love her with all my heart.

She fell asleep first, and after I knew she was, I did, too. We stayed pressed up against each other for the entire night, and when I woke up, she was still nuzzled into me, looking peaceful for once.

I just looked at her. She didn't look worried or sad while she was asleep. She looked like her old self.

She finally woke up, stretching and running her eyes.

"Good morning, Princess." I said, kissing the top of her head. I had a smile on my face.

She smiled and scrunched up her nose at the nick name. "Mornin." She looked at me, and her eyes looked happier than she had been.

We laid there for awhile, smiling at each other, before our stomachs growled in unison.

I chuckled. "Hungry?"

She nodded. "Mhmm."

I slid out of bed, and waited as she did the same. She was still in her clothes from yesterday, a t-shirt and sweatpants, but she still looked great. I don't think I would ever get over the way she looked, in anything. She made my heart do backflips.

She gave me a puzzled look before heading out of the room and downstairs. I followed, and beat her to the kitchen.

She tried going in, but I stopped her, taking her hand and pulling her to the chairs at the counter.

She pouted. "I just want cereal."

"Then i'll get it for you." I said.

She stuck her tongue out at me, and I did the same back. She rolled her eyes, setting her head in one of her hands. She smiled.

I poured her some Cheerios and got her a class of orange juice, and did the same for myself.

"Thank you." She said when I brought the bowls over. She took her spoon and started to eat.

"No problem." I said, and did the same.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Niall, when is your next rehearsal?" Megan asked. She was sitting on the couch, laying opposite me, and was flipping through a book.

I didn't want to tell her that it was today. The guys understand that I need to be with her right now.

"Niall?" She said, looking up from her book. She let out a breath. "It's today, isn't it?"

I nodded. I knew she would try to force me to go.

"You have to go, you know. You can't keep missing them because of me. You have a job."

"I know, I know. But I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine. You need to stop worrying so much." She said, hitting my foot with the book.

"Alright, alright. You want me to go today?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, then I have to go get ready. it's in about an hour." I said, getting up and heading upstairs.

*~*~*~

It only took me 15 minutes to get totally ready.

"You sure you're alright with me leaving?" I asked her before I left.

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, I do. Now get going." She said, giving me a little shove towards the door.

I smirked. "See you later, Megs."

She gave me a peck on the cheek. "Love you."

"Love you, too." I said, going out the door.

Her parents were there, so she would be fine. I got in my car, and drove to the arena. I was putting off going for two reasons. One was because I wanted to spend as much time as possible with Megan. The other was because I didn't want to face the onslaught of questions I was sure to get.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: hey, look at this! Finally an update! woo! sorry this chapter sucks. I needed it for filler. And sorry this update took forever. I was working on my other story, Trouble. maybe you should check that out ;) well, i'll try to update again in the next week or so!