Chapter 32

*Megan's POV*

I was still in the dark, but I could feel and hear even better, although I still couldn't move anything but my one hand.  Danielle and Eleanor were here to see me.  They told me Perrie was on tour, but that she sends her get well wishes and can't wait to see me again. 

They chatted about the different things that were happening, and how they couldn't wait for me to wake up. 

"We definitely need to have a girls night in when you get out."  Eleanor said.

"Absolutely!  We can watch movies and talk, it will be great!  And we can play some games!'  Danielle said excitedly.  Even though I couldn't open my eyes, I knew they were smiling.  The girls are awesome. 

I heard some footsteps come in through the door.

"Sorry, ladies, I'm gonna need you to go outside for a couple minutes while we run some tests on Megan and Sierra." Dr. Sanbourne said.

"Of course.  See ya later, Megs."  Eleanor said.  Then she and Danielle left.

*~*~*~*

The doctors weren't sure if it was the right time to let me off the pacemaker. 

"Her heart is strong enough to keep itself going now." Dr. Sanbourne said. 

"But, we can always put her back on it if it starts to go back to how it was." Dr. Mickaels said. I could tell the difference between their voices because Dr. Sanbourne had a softer, more gentle voice, while Dr. Mikaels' was a bit rougher.  They talked back and forth, until they decided to tell Niall.  My parents were on a plane here, and would be here in a couple hours.

They called Niall in, and told him the situation.

"Is she strong enough?"  He asked, rubbing my hand when he came over.

"Yes, she is making a steady recovery.  She no longer needs all of the machines, just the heart and vitals monitor and some iv's."  Dr. Sanbourne said. 

"Then I think its fine."  Niall said.

"Okay, we'll schedule it for around eight.  Her parents will be in by then, correct?'  Dr. Mikaels said. 

"Yeah, they are coming around seven, I'm gonna go pick them up in a couple hours." Niall said.  I couldn't wait to hear my parents voices again.

 "Good.  When they come, we'll run it by them, see if they like it.  Then we'll proceed with the plan."  Dr. Sanbourne said.

"Thank you."  Niall said.  "can you send the others in?"  Niall asked as they left.

"Of course."  He said, and left. 

The others came in.

"What did they have to say?" Liam asked.

"Well, Megan is ready to get taken off most of the machines." Niall said, still rubbing my hand as he was holding it.

"That's great!'  Danielle said.

"Yeah, and her parents are coming in a bit.  I have to go pick the up soon."  He said.

"That's good.  We have to go soon, anyways."  Louis said. 

"Yeah, you guys have fun, whatever you're doing.  I'll see ya tomorrow."  Niall said.

"Alright, see ya Niall.  See ya, Megs!"  Eleanor said.  I heard she and Louis leave, and then heard more feet moving towards the door.

'I gotta go, too.  I'm gonna Skype Perrie, I'll tell her how you're doing, Megan."  Zayne said.