Chapter 15

*Megan's POV*

We finished playing Battle of the Sexes. We won, of course. Eleanor, Perrie, and I did a celebratory dance. Liam, Danielle, and Zayn were putting the game away, Louis was sulking, and Harry was talking to Marisa. I looked at Niall and saw that he was starting to nod off. I signalled everyone to be quiet.

"What is it?" Eleanor whispered.

"Niall's asleep!" I whispered back.

"I've got an idea!" Louis whispered, getting up and going to the kitchen. "Liam, do you have any whipped cream?"

"Yeah, second shelf." Liam said.

Louis came back with a tub of whipped cream and a spoon. He took a huge spoonful of it, and put it in one of Niall's hands.

"Good idea, Lou!" I said walking over to them. Louis put another spoonful on his hand.

"Would you care to do the honor?" He said to me, putting the spoon in the sink and the whipped cream back.

"Why certainly." I said. Then I lightly tickled Niall's nose. Nothing. I did it again, and this time he went to itch it with the hand that had the cream.

Right before it reached his face, he smiled, opened his eyes, and put it on my face.

"NIALL!" I screamed, wiping it off my face. "You, you!" I stuttered.

"Haha! Never mess with me, Megs! I thought you knew that?" He said.

I just smiled, and put the stuff that I wiped off on his face.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"I thought you knew not to trick me." I said back, walking towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna get you!" He said, getting up and running towards me.

I giggled, and ran away. "You gotta catch me first!"

He chased me all around the house, and everyone else just laughed and watched. He chased me down the end of the hall, and trapped me in the corner like I did to him. We were still laughing, and then he came and threw me over his shoulder.

"Niall! Put me down!" I yelled at him.

"Nope." He said, bringing me back to the living room.

"Niall!" I said again, he just laughed, and set me down on the couch. Then he raised his eyebrow at me.

"What?"

He smiled devilishly, and proceeded to tickle me.

"Niall! Stop it!" I yelled at him, even though I was laughing.

He was laughing with me. "Only if you apologize!" He said.

"For what?"

"For putting whipped cream on my face!" He said.

"Never!" I said back. I wasn't about to give in. Even though my stomach hurt from laughing.

"Fine. I'll keep going." He said. He kept tickling me. We were both completely and utterly stubborn. But I had to give in.

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Now stop, Ni!" I shouted.

He stopped tickling me. "Thanks." He said, giving a smile, which I gladly returned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Louis' POV*

Niall chased Megan all through the place, and they were laughing their butts off. We couldn't help but laugh a little.