Chapter 28

*Megan's POV*

*One week later*

I was getting ready with Sierra for a night out. We hadn't really had any girl time, and needed to just be with each other.

I was finishing my make up when she came in. She was wearing a blue dress and her hair was slightly curled. Her makeup consisted of a smokey eye and nude lips, which she pulled off gorgeously.

"You almost ready?" she said impatiently.

"Yup." I said, finishing my lipstick. I put my makeup bag away, and checked my appearance. I had a black dress on with my hair straightend, and light eyes and pink lips.

I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my clutch off my bed. I linked arms with her and we walked out of the house. We got in her car, and drove to a club. "Let's have some fun!" I said when we got in. Sierra giggled, and started the car.

We were on our way to a club on the far side of London, about half an hour from our house. I checked my phone.

I had a text from Niall.

Have fun with Sierra, Megs <3 ~Nialler <3

I smiled and texted him back.

I will. See ya later <3 ~Megs <3

I put my phone away, and focused on the music playing from the speakers of the car.

"This is my jam!" I said, turning it up. 'I Don't Care' was on, and I started jamming to it.

Sierra laughed, and started seat-dancing as well, but not as much.

"I crashed my car into the bridge. I DON'T CARE!" We yelled-sang to the song.

We came to a red light, and were right near the club. I turned the music down, and calmed down a bit.

The light turned green, and she drove us across the street. I turned to her, about to tell her how happy I was we could do this, when I saw the headlights approaching fast. "Sierra watch out!"

*~*~*~*~*~*

*Sierra's POV*

We were almost across the street when Megan screamed.

"Sierra, watch out!"

I turned my head to what she was looking at, and barely had time to register the headlights meters from my face when I was jostled by the impact. Then I blacked out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Megan's POV*

We were hit. I don't know how hard, all I know is that we were hit on the driver's side. I remember feeling a sharp pain in my ribs. Then I blacked out.

*~*~*~*~*~*

*Niall's POV*

*Four Hours Later*

I was extremely worried. It was almost two in the morning, and Megan had promised to text me when she got home. She never stayed out this late. Never.

I had texted her a couple of times and called her twice, with no answer. I was slightly panicked.

I decided to text Liam, he would know what to do.

Hey, Megan isn't back yet. I'm worried. what should I do? ~Niall

He replied a couple of minutes later.

She probably just forgot to tell you. If you want, we can go by the house. ~Liam

Yeah, that would be great~Niall