Chapter 26

*Niall's POV*

I had a really peaceful sleep. I slept like a baby. When I woke up, my arms were still wrapped around Megan.

I saw that she was still asleep, but she had turned so that she was facing me. she was snuggled right into me. I looked at her and smiled. This was just what I had wanted.

I had liked Megan ever since we were twelve, but I never had the guts to tell her, and then The X-Factor and all this happened, and I just didn't have the time to actually talk to her about it.

I snuggled into her, pulling her tighter, careful not to wake her.

We stayed that way for a while, until she started to stir. She sighed, and stretched, then opened her eyes slowly. I smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said quietly, rubbing her back gently.

"Morning." she said, smiling. She turned to check her phone for the time, and I let go of her, letting her.

"Ugh." she said, putting her phone back down.

"What?" I asked her.

She snuggled back into me. "It's only nine." she said, closing her eyes.

"Really?" I said, wrapping my arms back around her.

"Yup. Can we stay in bed for a little while longer?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Of course." I said. She smiled, and started playing with my hair.

"It's so fluffy. And soft." she said.

I chuckled. "Yeah, it does that sometimes."

She giggled. Her laugh is adorable.

She turned back around, and I pulled her closer, putting my head on her shoulder.

Megan sighed again.

"You keep sighing." I pointed out.

"Yeah. It's cuz I'm happy." she said.

I smiled. "I'm happy, too." I kissed her cheek. Then my stomach growled.

She turned her head and raised an eyebrow at me. "Hungry?" she asked.

"A bit."

"Then lets go." she said, getting out of bed. She grabbed her phone and put some shorts on.

"You better put a shirt on." she said while she was checking her phone.

"Well, what if I don't want to?" I said.

She stuck her tongue out. "At least put some pants on."

I shrugged, and put my pants from last night on. I only had these. "Better?" I questioned.

"Better." she said, and walked out of the room. I followed behind her.

We walked down the stairs, and heard the TV going.

"Morning, SiSi." Megan said, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." she said, flipping through the channels. She had her cereal bowl in her lap. She looked at me, and raised her eyebrows.

"What?" I said, going into the kitchen. I helped Megan get out the bowls for cereal.

She just rolled her eyes, and turned back to the TV. I turned to Megan, and gave her a 'what's her problem' look.

She just shrugged, and poured the cereal into the bowls, and then I poured the milk. I took out some spoons, put them in the bowls, and gave one to her.

Megan smiled. "Thank you." She said, making her way to the couch.

I followed her, and sat down next to her.

Sierra continued to flip through the channels until she got to a football channel.

"Wait!" I said, nearly jumping off the couch. "Leave it here!"

"Okay." Sierra said, setting the more down.

It was an old match, but one I haven't seen. I finished my cereal and set the bowl on the coffee table.

Megan just laughed, and brought our bowls back to the kitchen.

"I gotta go get ready for work." She said, walking up the stairs.

"M'k." I said, completely absorbed into the game.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Megan's POV*

Niall is an absolute goof. I went up stairs to take a shower and change, leaving him and Sierra down there.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed in my green polo and some jeans. I threw my hair into a low ponytail, grabbed my bag and phone, and went back downstairs. I had to be at work in half an hour.

I ran downstairs, jumping off at the last step, and went into the living room.

"I gotta go. I have to work." I said, fixing my bag on my shoulder.

Niall got up and stretched. "Want me to bring you?" He said walking over to me.

"Sure." I said. I walked over to Sierra and patted her head. "Be good, SiSi." I said, then walked away before she could away my hand away.

"Yep. See ya later." She said.

Niall and I walked out the door, and into his car. We were quiet as he drove me to work, but he held my hand between us. I glanced at him occasionally, and his eyes would flicker to me, and he would smirk.

When we got to Starbucks, he parked in front.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for drivin me, Ni." I said.

"No problem, Megs." He said.

I unbuckled, and got out of the car. I waved as he drove off, and walked into the coffee shop, feeling like I was walking on air.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry that this took so long! I have school, and AP Euro takes up a lot of time. :/ I hope you like this chapter vote and comment what you think! Thanks lovelies!~Megs