Chapter 16

*Hey lovelies!!!!! I wanted to write you a quick chappie before I write the next one! This one will be kinda short. Thanks lovelies!*

*Megan's POV*

When I walked in, only the table lamp was on. Sierra was asleep. I just went up, took a shower, got in my pyjamas, and went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep.

I kept thinking about the interview earlier. And how Louis and Eleanor brought it up. And Niall's reaction. He seemed to want to forget it. Does he not feel the same? Wait, the same? What am I saying? I don't like Niall, do I?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Niall's POV*

I walked back to my flat alone. I couldn't help but think about the interview from earlier. About how the boys embarrassing me, and Megan. She just seemed so reluctant to talk about it. But i did ask her to forget. She was all to willing to, though.

I went in, and headed straight upstairs. I changed into some joggers and went in bed. But I couldn't fall asleep. My mind kept wandering back to Megan. Why couldn't I get her out of my head? Why? It frustrated me. I had liked her for awhile, but not like this. This was different. Was it because I haven't seen her for so long? I just can't get her out.

But one question kept coming back. Does she feel the same?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks lovelies!!! This quick chappie is to leave you guys with before I leave.( I'll post the next chapter in a week or so.). Hope you like this. Or as my friend says, hope this makes you frustrated!!!!!!!! Bye lovelies! ~Megs