Mornin

*Megan's POV*

I remember Niall picking me up, spinning me around, and carrying me to the car, Eleanor driving away, and becoming unconscious.

I woke up to the sound of breathing. It was peaceful, like the person was asleep. I also felt something around my waist. I looked down, and it was someone's arms. I turned around slowly, so as not to wake the person. I looked at their face. It was Niall. He must've had Louis and Eleanor drop us off at his house. No wonder, I didn't tell him where I lived.

I studied his face. He looked like a little puppy when he slept. So innocent and peaceful, cute as a button.

Niall stirred, and taking an arm away from his hold on me, he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully, smiling.

He smiled back. "Hey, Megs. Good morning." He let me out of his hold, and ran his hand through his brown-blonde hair. Our stomachs growled in unison.

"Breakfast time!" We said together, which made us laugh. We got out of bed. I went into the bathroom, and saw that my hair was a complete and utter mess.

"Ni! Do you have a brush?" I yelled.

"Yeah! In the first drawer!" He yelled back from downstairs. I opened it, and saw a paddle brush and some combs. I took the brush, and tried to get out all the snarls. I was successful.

I skipped down stairs and joined Niall in the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" I said, hopping up on the counter.

"How about waffles?" He said, pulling them put of the freezer.

"Yum!" I said, clapping. I got down, and proceeded to look for forks.

"First drawer on the left." He said, getting the toaster from the pantry.

"Thanks." I said, getting two forks.

Niall got two plates and two glasses. "Orange juice?" He said, rummaging through the fridge.

"Of course! Without orange juice, I'd be a zombie in the morning!" I said, pretending to be one.

Niall laughed. I joined in, until the waffles popped out of the toaster. We both turned and stared at it. It was quite comical. Niall took them out, set them on the plates, and got out the syrup.

"Ladies first?" He said, handing me the syrup bottle.

"Why thank you." I said, taking it. I squeezed it out, and then handed it to him. "There you are." Then I grabbed a fork, and sat down at the counter on one of the stools. Niall came and joined me, and we ate our waffles.

I checked the time. 12:30.

"Wow. How long were we asleep?" I said, turning to Niall. His hair was disheveled, sticking up at odd angles. He was wearing sweatpants and tank top. I was still wearing my clothes from last night. They were all wrinkled and dirty.

"Umm, like eight hours?" He said, he wasn't really sure himself.

"Really?"

"Well, you fell asleep around one thirty, and I fell asleep around two, so yeah. You actually slept for nine hours." He said, ruffling my hair.

"Hey! I just brushed that!" I said, patting it down.

He got up, laughing, and pit his dishes in the sink. I got up, doing the same. We were both fast eaters.

"So, Megs. What ya wanna do today?" Niall said, going in the living room and plopping down on the couch, turning on the telly.

"Well, I should probably go back to my flat. I should change and take a shower, and I think I might just stay home. I haven't had a chance to talk to Sierra very much." I said, sitting next to him.