Chapter 23

*~Next Day~*

*Megan's POV*

I talked to Sierra about having the guys over and The plan Niall and I had. We decided to have the party outside, since it was beautiful out. Sierra and I bought fire wood for the pit we had, and bought s'mores ingredients. I ordered two cheese pizzas and two pepperoni, knowing that Niall would probably devour a whole one by himself.

I set up some chairs around the pit, and set a table up and put some crisps and pretzels out. Sierra came around from the front and brought the wood over to the pit. She wiped her hands on her jeans, and came over to me.

"So, are you ready to tell them?" She asked.

I stopped pouring the pretzels, and set the bag down. I took a second to answer her.

"Yeah. I'm fine with telling the guys, it's just that, we will have to, ya know, tell everyone. That's what's making me nervous. I'm already receiving some hate for being near him. I can't imagine what it will be like when we actually tell the fans." I said.

She gave me a hug. "Don't worry about it, Megs. People will be fine with it. If Dani, El, and Perrie can do it, so can you." She said. "They went through that, too. They will help you with this, and so will I."

"Thanks, Si-Si." I said, returning her hug. Then I poured the rest of the bag in the bowl. "Hey, do ya mind throwing this out and grabbing the s'mores stuff?" I asked her.

"No problem." She said, taking it and walking into the house. She came back out with the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. She set them on the table.

"When are they coming again?"

"Anytime. Niall's gonna text me when they get here." I said. Just then, my phone vibrated. "Must be him," I said, getting it out of my back pocket. "Yep." I looked at the message.

Hey. We are almost there. See ya in a bit. ~Nialler

"They're almost here." I told Sierra. I quickly shot him a text back, and went inside to greet them at the door.

I heard tires against the driveway, and the sound of an engine being cut off. The door bell rang, and I opened the door up to see the eight of them smiling.

"Hey, Megs!" A few of them said. Niall was in front and smiled, and smiled back.

"Hey Megan!" Eleanor said, as she Danielle, and Perrie came over and gave me hug.

"Hey guys! C'mon in!"

"Let's get this party started!" Louis said as he entered through the door.

I laughed at his excitement. "Okay, if ya just head out back, the pizza should be here soon. And we can have a fire later." I said, pointing to the sliding doors in the back.

We all headed back, and they all said hi to Sierra. I noticed that Harry didn't have Marisa with him.

"Hey, Harry. Where's Marisa?" I asked.

"Oh, she'a spending the week with her family in Italy. " He said.

"Oh, ok! Too bad she couldn't be here." I said, shrugging.

"Yeah, she said to say hi, so hi!" Harry said waving enthusiastically.

I laughed. He was such a goof ball.

The doorbell rang again.

"That must be the pizza." I said, turning towards the house.

"I'll get it Megs!" Sierra said, running into the house and grabbing t some cash out of her purse. She came back a couple minutes later with the four boxes.