Chapter 40 : Search for His Mom

Merida's P.O.V. (Accent please :D sorry, I'm not good at it.)

"Hi Merida!" A Bagel said to me. Wait, what? A bagel? What the- A SMILING BAGEL?!

Don't tell me, I'm in Anna's dream am I?!

The Bagel laughed, and then a Waffle came walking towards us giddily. Is should probably see a doctor now. Anna isn't here so she isn't haunting me. Just a bagel.. And a waffle..

"Hello Merida! I'm yummy! And don't be silly! This isn't Anna's dream!" The waffle said. "Yeah no kidding." I said, while looking at them weirdly. They were like standing there and jumping thingy. And why the hell rainbows is in meh dream?! Pink Clouds?! Candy Grounds?! I swear I wasn't hungry when I fell asleep.

"Lalalalalala~" they started singing, then a donut came holding hands with a pizza. This is the most weirdest dream I ever have.. Sweet hammer of thor?! Why on the world a Nutella jar is in my dream?! Well.. It is freaky delicious.

"Hi Merida! Your loves is calling you!" The Nutella jar said, Loves?! Heck what?!

*ringtone background surrounding the whole dream insert here XD*

"Answer him~!" The Donut said. "Answer who now?! How am I gonna-

I was about to say something, but a chocolate shake (smiley face too) grabbed me on meh foot. "Get your hands off me, ye delicious shake!" I screamed. The chocolate shake was laughing along with the other delicious foods, then the shake threw me into some pool like bowl! "Help! Nutella Jar! I'm drowning! In- what the?! Seriously? A syrup pool?!" I screamed. I was fighting the urge go lick the pool that I was in.

The bagel, waffle, donut, pizza, Nutella jar, and the chocolate shake waved goodbye to me, then pulled something. Oh, help me Athena I'm being sucked into some portal thingy!

"Heeeeeelpppppp!"

[Wakes Up.]

*Breathes Heavily*

Looks here. >.>

Looks there.

Sweet thunder of thor, what just happened?!

"When it's you and me, We don't need no one to tell us who to be, We'll keep turning up the radio! What if you and I, Just put up-

I heard my phone rang. Holy cats, whose calling me?

I looked at my clock, 4 : 24 am. Shiz. Who the heck's calling me in this kind of times?! I furiously grabbed my phone under my bed, then looked whose monster's calling me.

Fishbone.

Calling..

Hiccup. Wait, on my dream- Oh shiz. Breathe Merida. Just don't think about it. I answered his call, and I'm gonna break his brain off.

"The heck Haddock?! Why are you calling me in this kind of time?!" I shouted as I breathed heavily, still not recovered from the freakin' dream I had.

[BAM BAM]

"Merida, be quiet!" My mum shouted from the other room, Oh. She must be punishing those three monsters. Hah!

"Sorry, Merida. It's just- Hey, are you alright? Why are you breathing heavily? Something happened?" He asked.

Oh, freak. Hey! Shut up, dirty mind!

"You don't wanna hear any single bit of it. And you're still not answering meh question!"

"Oh. Umm. You see- there's ah, umm."