Chapter 26 : Phase 2???

Elsa's P.O.V.

I walked inside the class and everyone was looking at me, I sat at the very last row, were Ms. Vonstratisburg assigned me to sit to, beside Jack, but hey,Jake is my seatmate too anyways, It means he's my only hope to end this weirdness..I realize Jack wasn't here, even Jake, I guess they're both absent, Hmmmmm It means more 'me' time!, .....A minute later Ms. Vonstratisburg came in,

Ms.Vonstratisburg : Class!we-

Before she could start somebody knocked the door, It was Ms. Williams, she walked towards Ms. Vonstratisburg and whispered something,Ms. Vonstratisburg nodded, Then Ms. Williams left.

Ms. Vonstratisburg : Ok, Class! In Monday, you will need to came here at school at 12:00 Noon, Understand?

All of the class cheered, then Ms. Vonstratisburg continues to discuss, while she's discussing, Anna and the others are nowhere to be find, I wonder where they are.........

-------------

Time flies, and it's already Breaktime, I still can't see them, did they all decided to be absent?, but I just saw them lately at the house eating breakfast......Nevermind.........

I headed to my locker to grab my lunch, when I closed it some guy walked towards me, I really don't know his name, really, Who is he?

" Hi Elsa Arendelle, you are much beautiful than I expected." The guy said.

Elsa : Excuse me?!

" Look, I know -

He was been cut off by Anna and Astrid, Wait?! Anna and Astrid?!?

They punched the guy and drag him away from me, I gotta admit, Anna and Astrid are the best puncher here in the whole campus, They can even beat up boys! well also Merida, It's just, Mer's way is too violent compare to those two..Anyways, I was about to asked them why they are not in class, but, too late they already left..Okay, this is very Weird!..

I headed to the cafeteria and find a seat, I sat down and ate my Lunch everyone was, Quiet, Well that's odd, That's for the first time the whole campus was quiet, A student walked towards me, She has a short black hair, Pale too, well a little, and I think she's kind of a goth, and I've seen her at Science class, Well she was my partner last Thursday,I think her name is Mavis Dracula, Weird surname right?(AN: Ok Guys Let me pause this story, DISCLAIMER- I don't own that character,well I don't own Elsa too, but I alredy said Disclaimer at the description of the story, Ugggh! Let's just say I don't own all of these characters, except for Jake and some, but you know what I mean...Anyways I added her cause I just watched Hotel Transylvania and I think she's cute, well beautiful, Beside she's just a extra here.)

Mavis : Hello, Remember me? *sitting beside me*

Elsa : Yeah, Hi....Umm, It's kinda Odd that the whole campus is quiet right?

Mavis : Yeah, Sooooo Odd, Anyways, I came here to *looking somewhere else, looked confused*

I realize Mavis was looking somewhere and then like talking with only her mouth opening, I'm not a lip reader or something..

Elsa : Umm....Mavis?..What were you saying?

Mavis quickly snapped out of it and looked back at me smiling.

Mavis : Oh it's nothing!Umm, I-i just came here to tell Y-you'ree p-reety that's all!

Elsa : Thanks?

Mavis : Oh... ummmm Goodbye!!*quickly stood up*

I looked at Mavis walking away and stomped her foot at the floor making a loud thud, she was looking somewhere and shrugged..